Starhub. WEF 1MAY2013. No more per second billing

Mcf777

Brudder, SH never bother inform their customers at all. I found out from my fren's FB posting. Then again, after all the kpkb, nothing happens & life goes on... [bigcry]

Called 1633 they asked me write to starhub customer care.

↡ Advertisement

Called 1633 they asked me write to starhub customer care.

Suay I just signed up the line 23apr. If I knowni would go for singtel. Their 4g coverage is superb compared to starhub.

Suay I just signed up the line 23apr. If I knowni would go for singtel. Their 4g coverage is superb compared to starhub.

Can all of starhub user here take a collective effort here. Write to starhub to complain.

Hypersonic

incoming call is free, so just whatsapp friend "call me!"

then the friend also know the pattern, "you call me first" [laugh] [laugh]

call and quickly hang up..........show a missed call in his phone............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Hypersonic

now people use viber or something else to call liao

my dad teach me one

now he in CN

[:p]

viber sound quality still no good leh............ [:(] [:(] [:(]

Neutral Newbie

the per second billing still exists if I read correctly but only appliacable after the first minute of voice call e.g. making outgoing calls for more than 60sec.

see pt 4 under Starhub Mobile

starhub website

5th Gear

call and quickly hang up..........show a missed call in his phone............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

If I'm your friend I say never subscribe caller ID [:p]

5th Gear

viber sound quality still no good leh............ [:(] [:(] [:(]

LINE voice quality better [thumbsup]

arghhh... one less reason to switch camp..

Yes I urge all who are signing up new contract avoid starhub. They are not honoring their contract. Singtel data speed is 10+ times faster. I have tested and confirm.

Hypersonic

If I'm your friend I say never subscribe caller ID [:p]

than i send sms, "hi, just called you but no pick up, please call me back when you are free."............. [:p][laugh] [laugh]

5th Gear

than i send sms, "hi, just called you but no pick up, please call me back when you are free."............. [:p][laugh] [laugh]

I will reply "ah tian, did u sms me by mistake? if not can u call again?" [laugh] [laugh]

Hypersonic

LINE voice quality better [thumbsup]

have not try............mayb i go try tomorrow............thanks....... [thumbsup][laugh] [laugh]

Can all of starhub user here take a collective effort here. Write to starhub to complain.

Starhub's current CEO was from M1 previously.

During his tenure with M1, M1 is known as the only telco that does not provide the most benefits, stingy with vouchers.

Now when he's at the helm, it's like M1 days, Starhub now no longer gives vouchers.

Now that he's with Starhub, of course can expect him to cut back on the perks customers once received.

If I remembered correctly, Starhub under the previous management, made the bold move of per second billing and free incoming calls first.

They dared to be different then though they making paper losses.

↡ Advertisement