Starhub. WEF 1MAY2013. No more per second billing

Mcf777

5th Gear

Yes I urge all who are signing up new contract avoid starhub. They are not honoring their contract. Singtel data speed is 10+ times faster. I have tested and confirm.

Singtel is not any better (in terms of cust svc) but their 3G bandwidth does improve tremendously over the past few months.

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

I will reply "ah tian, did u sms me by mistake? if not can u call again?" [laugh] [laugh]

i no reply..........until you cannot tahan call me......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

5th Gear

i no reply..........until you cannot tahan call me......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I will text u once every 5 mins (using whatsapp) to remind u until u buay tahan call me [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Hypersonic

I will text u once every 5 mins (using whatsapp) to remind u until u buay tahan call me [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I block you and go to sleep.............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

5th Gear

I block you and go to sleep.............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Dun forget still got Viber, LINE, WeChat... [laugh] [laugh]

Hypersonic

Dun forget still got Viber, LINE, WeChat... [laugh] [laugh]

KNN.................you rather use all this but refuse to call..................you win liao lor............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

5th Gear

KNN.................you rather use all this but refuse to call..................you win liao lor............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Bo bian, difficult to tan jiak nowadays [:p]

5th Gear

StarHub reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions without any prior notice.

Starhub T & Cs

I think this clause exist in almost every contract we sign [furious]

Turbocharged

Look like they are preparing for the return of Bpl.

Then many will go back and take up their hubclub again

after using starhub for more than 8 yrs, gave up on them and jump to another telco.... Better service and much faster 3G speed...

Really regret signed up smartsurf 4g plan. Internet slow. Poor coverage. Unstable. My home get 500kbps. Most of the time .

Same like you was starhub user for years. Sick of their mobile coverage. But at that time enjoy per second billing. Finally switched to st. Good coverage. But first min billling. Stupid forgot abt how I hated starhub. Went to sign up this smartsurf. s--t. Some morr they want to do per min billing.

Really regret signed up smartsurf 4g plan. Internet slow. Poor coverage. Unstable. My home get 500kbps. Most of the time .

Same like you was starhub user for years. Sick of their mobile coverage. But at that time enjoy per second billing. Finally switched to st. Good coverage. But first min billling. Stupid forgot abt how I hated starhub. Went to sign up this smartsurf. s--t. Some morr they want to do per min billing.

From now on I will keep calling them to bang on slow unstablle internet issue.

5th Gear

For now I think ST 3G/4G is the best based on own usage and compare with friends on SH/M1 [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement