Well done Toyota done it again.

Leafable

Sorry Lexus that is. Free road tax in the UK.

Its a shame that Singapore is not a eco-friendly town.

post-108537-1369350602_thumb.png

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

We got give what nev rebate leh.... Not enough huh? Then what you want? Hawker, foodcourt or restaurant ?... :D

Turbocharged

go study the so call CEVS rebate properly first before you post.

Gov already contribute 50% of cev rebate not enough? How many % you want? 100%? 200%? Or 300%?.. [laugh]

Gov already contribute 50% of cev rebate not enough? How many % you want? 100%? 200%? Or 300%?.. [laugh]

Want cash payout every month for driving green vehicle lor. [:p]

hybrid car should be exempted from tiered ARF tax. [;)]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

hybrid car should be exempted from tiered ARF tax. [;)]

Please justify the should be? Car should be no coe? Usb Parking should be free? Many should be hor.... [:p]

Please justify the should be? Car should be no coe? Usb Parking should be free? Many should be hor.... [:p]

Yes it should rightly so. They should encourage people buy less polluted vehicle. Planting more trees is not the answer.

Most European government give grant out to electric car and plug-in hybrid to encourage their citizen to consider.

In the UK they give out grant and free parking in some area including Central London (

• Praise 1

Dear Blackyy: frankly speaking, LTA is not supportive in terms of hybrid vehicle in terms of road tax?

The road tax for the RX400H is higher than the road tax for the RX350 even though both has 3.5l engine?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Dear Blackyy: frankly speaking, LTA is not supportive in terms of hybrid vehicle in terms of road tax?

The road tax for the RX400H is higher than the road tax for the RX350 even though both has 3.5l engine?

Dear dinobros, frankly speaking, every driver knows that lta not supportive of green stuff. Period. They will not change their stance for as far as I can see... So, no point whinning about it, right?.... If one keep comparing with other country, how to enjoy driving? How to appreciate the car that we are driving?.. learn to accept the facts and enjoy the ride..... [laugh]

Dear dinobros, frankly speaking, every driver knows that lta not supportive of green stuff. Period. They will not change their stance for as far as I can see... So, no point whinning about it, right?.... If one keep comparing with other country, how to enjoy driving? How to appreciate the car that we are driving?.. learn to accept the facts and enjoy the ride..... [laugh]

uniquely singapore.

every other country has rebates/ no taxes for green cars.

to them that is 2 engine so double tax lar. Absurd right.

if got ppl shoot lta about the green car rebate/tax thing they will say they know and they still working on it to make the system better. but fact is the top 20% citizen is not making sound yet (cos they are rich?) which also means not enough green cars is on the road yet for them to change the system as of now.

thats why many ppl in auto industries say singapore still not ready for green car yet. give another 5 -10 years la. when whole world is driving green car the gov.t will gancheong and look into it liao.

• Praise 1

This I got to agree.

Just try to understand the system and play around it.

I dont enjoy the current ride. I'm downgraded to a normal ICE feel very very dirty and shame. I'm not comparing but hopefully Singapore do learn the goodness of other countries.

I'm moving to boleh land next year. I'm getting me dream A6 hybrid.

uniquely singapore.

every other country has rebates/ no taxes for green cars.

To be fair, in other countries, people do care about being 'green', with or without rebates. In Singapore not really that many people care about being green, or things like global warming, desprite living in a small Island, with low evaluation (average altitude is about 15m above sea level), in a climate hot zone.

If people buy green car, I think mostly it is just to save some money (when there is saving). So while I think green car should have rebate, I think you cannot really blame the government for not thinking green, when its citizen are hardly avocates for 'green'.

↡ Advertisement