Not 1.. Not 2.. But 3 summons for same offence.

VellfireS

Bros.

This time.. I tio from mata jialat.. sibei jialat. 2 weeks back , I was waiting for relative at Beach road.. in front of the Golden Mile Bus stop. Bo pian.. he missed his flight. Then he had to cab down to catch a coach to Penang. Knn.. I never even see the mata.. now I tio 3 summon letters.. stating I park within a demerit point zone.. when I was was waiting in the car.. jialat lor.. total I tio $360.. and 9 points.

You think it's worth to appeal? Because. Really.. 1 is already bad.. 2 is worse. 3.? I can suicide liao..

Pics coming up real soon..

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged
(edited)

Aiyo.. that area is super prompt.

Myself also got one from there, just alight and go off.

I tried to appeal but rejected.. good luck..

Next time , stop at the petrol kiosk. By the way, that whole stretch is under cctv. Just like parkway.

Nowadays, very high tech

Edited by Kurty

Turbocharged

Bros.

This time.. I tio from mata jialat.. sibei jialat. 2 weeks back , I was waiting for relative at Beach road.. in front of the Golden Mile Bus stop. Bo pian.. he missed his flight. Then he had to cab down to catch a coach to Penang. Knn.. I never even see the mata.. now I tio 3 summon letters.. stating I park within a demerit point zone.. when I was was waiting in the car.. jialat lor.. total I tio $360.. and 9 points.

You think it's worth to appeal? Because. Really.. 1 is already bad.. 2 is worse. 3.? I can suicide liao..

U mean you kena 3 tics for the same one offence ?

(edited)

yeah ... golden mile no give chance one ... some more got one signage saying this area is monitored by cctv [bigcry]

Next time , stop at the petrol kiosk. By the way, that whole stretch is under cctv. Just like parkway.

Nowadays, very high tech

Edited by Wt_know

(edited)

probably 3 tickets on 3 different days or timings but on the same spot ... the legendary golden mile ... 3 demerit points for waiting/parking

U mean you kena 3 tics for the same one offence ?

Edited by Wt_know

(edited)

http://www.asiaone.com/Motoring/News/Story...023-379210.html

http://app.lta.gov.sg/apps/news/page.aspx?...90-594e4b5123d0

I thought it's all over the news?? CCTV all over the place around golden mile area. Dun bother lah. They are all out to catch drivers. Just pay up or your relative to help you pay and move on.

Fine $360, 9 demerit points....can buy 4D 3609. Huat ah!...

Edited by Watwheels

Bros.

aiyo..ur car too big ..take up 3 car space..tat y 3 ticket isit?

mayb say u suspect engine overheat..tat y stop to check?

yes they can charge you multiples

just like in an accident case

if they found out you are guilty

they can charge you

fail to keep safe distance

fail to keep proper look out

inconsiderate driving

speeding

fail to maintain vehicle

illegal modded vehicle

etc etc

Hi, TS i kenna from the same place as you too. That stretch is single zigzag line. One should be able to alight or pickup pasengers for a brief moment.

Can try to appeal if really drop or pickup passeagers. No harm trying.

(edited)

yes they can charge you multiples

just like in an accident case

if they found out you are guilty

they can charge you

fail to keep safe distance

fail to keep proper look out

inconsiderate driving

speeding

fail to maintain vehicle

illegal modded vehicle

etc etc

LoL...like that his 3 summons means what?

1) Illegal parking

2) Obstruction to traffic

3) Stopping near bus stop

In my first link already say on average they issue 35,000 summons a month. Whoa lan, if average one summon $120, Huat until siao. No wonder they say is better dan dispatching traffic wardens.

Amazingly still got so many ppl go there and contribute. More this year dan last year about 10,000 more a month. Whoa...

Edited by Watwheels

Nowadays, very high tech

Drop off passenger also tio? It's single zig zag line not double zig zag

(edited)

Drop off passenger also tio? It's single zig zag line not double zig zag

http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onem...al_parking.html

Can you all stop asking the same silly question?

Ans: No parking at all times on this side of the road.

Other dan the single zig zag line which is illegal to park ones car there. There's the "no parking within 9m of a bus stop". The last one I'm guessing the "No waiting" or "No stopping" sign must also be there. Altogether 3 violations.

Edited by Watwheels

4th Gear

http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onem...al_parking.html

Can you all stop asking the same silly question?

Ans: No parking at all times on this side of the road.

actually single zig-zag line and double yellow line are the same........so why the need to have these 2 lines co-existing??? Is it something to do with tow-away thingy? [confused]

Sorry for the noob question as my time taking highway code there's no zig-zag line........ [:p]

Turbocharged
(edited)

actually single zig-zag line and double yellow line are the same........so why the need to have these 2 lines co-existing??? Is it something to do with tow-away thingy? [confused]

Sorry for the noob question as my time taking highway code there's no zig-zag line........ [:p]

double yellow line no demerit points, single zig-zag there are points issued and will be implemented at places where illegal parkings are prevalent

Edited by Dafansu

Internal Moderator

I saw your picture. Same offence all different timing? Wth! No matter what please try to appeal. [:(]

(edited)

There are not the same. Double zig-zag line you cannot stop at the side of the road at all.

If you see the onemotoring link under 3 demerit points, single is "no parking" zone while double is "no stopping" zone.

Edited by Watwheels
↡ Advertisement