Furniture shopping

Chrispie

Turbocharged

Nowadays nobody buy queen size bed la, all buy king. Unless you are single then will get queen.

makes sense. i ask my lady boss but dont think she will argue too much. i think.

lol

Living quality should not be compromised also, so we should all buy the most beautiful and convenient homes available, and marry the most attractive partners.

partnerS... good advice.

Turbocharged

if ts looking at xzqt product designs then no need to go star living le, cos it totally different league and price..

(edited)

If you like teak wood go to railway mall there is a furniture shop at that place. Good price best of all very good stuff.

Edited by Princey_anne

Hypersonic

near clarke quay there. need to keep an eye out for ads in the papers.

http://www.greatdeals.com.sg/2013/03/14/te...clearance-sale/

usally quarterly. last one was in march. think june should have another. quite good deal. i got a king size mattress + frame about 6k. same one at boutique abt 8-9k

hmm my king size + frame is 2.2k. lol lucky i like firm HK-style mattresses.

• Praise 1

hmm my king size + frame is 2.2k. lol lucky i like firm HK-style mattresses.

diff brand lah.

my wife taste very exp. try so many brands, only like tempur [bigcry]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Living quality should not be compromised also, so we should all buy the most beautiful and convenient homes available, and marry the most attractive partners.

Can always upgrade

:D

Hello,

I saw a big furniture store in Singapore who provide the good quality of furniture in very lowest price. If you want to buy furniture then you can go to here.

Turbocharged

I am planning to purchase home furinture, please suggest me best furniture store in Singapore.

you can try Sungei Kadut Way junction Sungei Kadut Avenue area, all the main furniture stores are mainly based there.

• Praise 1

I am planning to purchase home furinture, please suggest me best furniture store in Singapore.

Go those industrial areas furniture warehouse(?) somewhere in sungei kadut like what Dafansu had recommended. Way cheaper than buying it off from a store in town.

• Praise 1

reopening up this thread to check out some furniture brands

i saw in PI jakarta do have Zara home and I check sg still dun have. would love to have one here..

also H&M also have furniture right?

• Praise 1

reopening up this thread to check out some furniture brands

i saw in PI jakarta do have Zara home and I check sg still dun have. would love to have one here..

also H&M also have furniture right?

coffin consider furniture also.

can look for Ang Chin Radx

There is a "best" furniture shop.

I found my furniture from all over Singapore.

Some designer pieces shipped in from Italy and Switzerland, others customed made in Bangkok and Phillippines.

So the fun is to move around. some shops are good for chairs, others good for tables and others good for cabinets.

There are also many shops in Tan Boon Liat building selling decently made and priced furniture.

If you like designer quality, can try dream.com.sg

• Praise 1

Hello,

I saw a big furniture store in Singapore who provide the good quality of furniture in very lowest price. If you want to buy furniture then you can go to here.

I wanted to buy some furniture and I went there. Their prices are indeed the lowest. Thanks.

↡ Advertisement