QBE Extended Warranty

Soya

Turbocharged

QBE is one of the biggest insurance companies in the world, not exactly a fly-by-night operation. I would suggest all the fine print be read before taking up this policy (which actually should be done with any policy).

Supersonic

QBE is one of the biggest insurance companies in the world, not exactly a fly-by-night operation. I would suggest all the fine print be read before taking up this policy (which actually should be done with any policy).

they say "wear n tear" not covered. but technically, every component after 3 yrs would've been subjected to wear n tear. very grey......

Orh then liddat ok lah.

(edited)

don't trust extended warranty ...

if car out of warranty ... live with it ... replace wear and tear part ....

buy extended warranty ... go to workshop ... taichi here taichi there ... taichi until you vomit blood ... waste time, waste effort, mentally and physically torture

Edited by Wt_know

don't trust extended warranty ...

if car out of warranty ... live with it ... replace wear and tear part ....

buy extended warranty ... go to workshop ... taichi here taichi there ... taichi until you vomit blood ... waste time, waste effort, mentally and physically torture

I only trust FREE extended warranty given by AD :D

reviving this thread, worth to get this extended warranty?  my colleague has this on his used BMW and MERC, seems like he avoided payment gasket / GB repair using this. 

yes, suspension etc, need to pay, but engine overhaul / Gb overhaul can avoid..

Question will be what is the premium your colleague paid......

My logic goes that QBE is not in this business to make a loss.....someone's got to pay for the engine/GB overhaul

reviving this thread, worth to get this extended warranty?  my colleague has this on his used BMW and MERC, seems like he avoided payment gasket / GB repair using this. 

yes, suspension etc, need to pay, but engine overhaul / Gb overhaul can avoid..

↡ Advertisement