Bangala directing traffic in rain

Jfkoh

kudos to the bangala. traffic light spoit at pie paya lebar exit, 2 construction worker directing traffic in the rain. Very good effort!

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

kudos to the bangala. traffic light spoit at pie paya lebar exit, 2 construction worker directing traffic in the rain. Very good effort!

They are doing extra mile. Traffic light spoil by right is TP job to direct traffic.

Turbocharged

But how to see them in the dark?

Wonder whether their boss got give them extra risk pay or not. Stand in rain + direct traffic.

You should stop and give both a big hug. [laugh]

The most helpful foreigners are manual workers from bangladesh or india. I have encountered plenty of these helpful men in my work. They are friendly too.

(edited)

trying to stir sh*t?

Stir s--t thingy aside, it really is hard to see dark skinned people on the road at night and when it's raining, unless they are wearing safety reflective vests. Those two fellas are actually risking their lives if they didn't have reflective vests on.

I'm offering a practical explanation, not stirring sh1t hor [sweatdrop]

Edited by Beehive3783

Stir s--t thingy aside, it really is hard to see dark skinned people on the road at night and when it's raining, unless they are wearing safety reflective vests. Those two fellas are actually risking their lives if they didn't have reflective vests on.

I'm offering a practical explanation, not stirring sh1t hor [sweatdrop]

HAHA.. this explanation I understand.. yupps.. can't deny...

the reflective vests for them important.. :ph34r:

Supercharged

The most helpful foreigners are manual workers from bangladesh or india. I have encountered plenty of these helpful men in my work. They are friendly too.

Very true.

↡ Advertisement