Tok Kok Sing Song Part 30 - To infinity & beyond

Jman888

Turbocharged

Was at hawker centre for lunch and overheard a customer ordered teh-o with lemon. Was surprised that it was actually ice lemon tea (hot version). :yeah-im-not-drunk:

ok le. thats my go to drink if no sugar. otherwise, teh-o ice limau ftw.

↡ Advertisement

Tis morning, saw a sonata taxi nearly bang down a cyclist. [dead]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsWMmX35NFU

can't help but notice your projected speedometer damn chio [thumbsup]

Was at hawker centre for lunch and overheard a customer ordered teh-o with lemon. Was surprised that it was actually ice lemon tea (hot version). :yeah-im-not-drunk:

just like people who order "tak kiu" aka milo. beauty of local lingo

now got t shirt some more

stun-like-vegetable.png

• Praise 1

I got a friend. Throw letter liao. Now keep bombing us with pictures that he loves looking at. Do you have friends like that?

Turbocharged

I got a friend. Throw letter liao. Now keep bombing us with pictures that he loves looking at. Do you have friends like that?

whats throw letter mean??

Throw letter. Reminds me of the recent sacking of an ang mo here in my company.

Tis young ang mo was grabbed from being a sailor and thrown into a mangement position here in my office. Last last week, he rode his stylo motorbike to our warehouse. He rode into the warehouse which was not supposed to. And then he went to park behind the forklift inside the warehouse.

The warehouse supervisor told him they need to drive the forklift for operations work. He not happy. So he rode his motorbike into the office in the warehouse and rev his engine. It stank of petrol fumes. He used masking tape and tape around his motorbike. He told the warehouse supervisor, this is my space u dont intrude into my space.

After an hour or so, before he left, he rev his motorbike engine loud loud and stank the whole office again. Then he left.

Warehouse supervisor was mad. Retrieved the surveillance footage and wrote long email to my boss and cc the director. I saw the footage. Five days later(last friday), the up and coming young ang mo kena shown the door. [laugh] Or bi goot. [wave]

5th Gear

Throw letter. Reminds me of the recent sacking of an ang mo here in my company.

Tis young ang mo was grabbed from being a sailor and thrown into a mangement position here in my office. Last last week, he rode his stylo motorbike to our warehouse. He rode into the warehouse which was not supposed to. And then he went to park behind the forklift inside the warehouse.

The warehouse supervisor told him they need to drive the forklift for operations work. He not happy. So he rode his motorbike into the office in the warehouse and rev his engine. It stank of petrol fumes. He used masking tape and tape around his motorbike. He told the warehouse supervisor, this is my space u dont intrude into my space.

After an hour or so, before he left, he rev his motorbike engine loud loud and stank the whole office again. Then he left.

Warehouse supervisor was mad. Retrieved the surveillance footage and wrote long email to my boss and cc the director. I saw the footage. Five days later(last friday), the up and coming young ang mo kena shown the door. [laugh] Or bi goot. [wave]

Orr Bee Goot! [thumbsup]

My company not doing too well now. They wont hesitate to show u the door. Last month already got 7 resignations. :a-confused:

So its best to stay low and just work on. :ph34r:

Your friend damn satki.

btw, what peektures? can share bo?

Your friend damn satki.

btw, what peektures? can share bo?

Mai lah. Deleted. I dowan y'all to waste good food

My company not doing too well now. They wont hesitate to show u the door. Last month already got 7 resignations. :a-confused:

So its best to stay low and just work on. :ph34r:

ur "tao" quite clever. never sack them so no need give pink slips.

Mai lah. Deleted. I dowan y'all to waste good food

orhh. that kind ah. thot got abalone or teach you how to eat banana type

Anyone got a clue where to look for Chinese Stone Lions? I need a pair about 60cm in height. Have searched Fu Lu Shou but those few shops seem quite snarky and cant find any at Race Course Road.

_201171311710171.jpg

↡ Advertisement