Tok Kok Sing Song Part 30 - To infinity & beyond

Jman888

Turbocharged
(edited)

Anyone got a clue where to look for Chinese Stone Lions? I need a pair about 60cm in height. Have searched Fu Lu Shou but those few shops seem quite snarky and cant find any at Race Course Road.

_201171311710171.jpg

Try those landscape shops. They just might have them.

If all else fail, try Kang Ching Road

Edited by Porker
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Anyone got a clue where to look for Chinese Stone Lions? I need a pair about 60cm in height. Have searched Fu Lu Shou but those few shops seem quite snarky and cant find any at Race Course Road.

_201171311710171.jpg

Try those flower gardens at Thomson(outside mediacorp), Kovan, Farmmart or Neo Tiew.

But hor, I remember someone told me before, these lions got male and female one. Must get male and female lion and not male male or female female. Also not sure which to put left and right. Need to consult fengshui master. My office entrance got two small ones made of metal.

Edited by Adrianli

LTNS!

Yea those you can find at landscape shops.

Or if you are feeling pinchy and adventurous, try getting them from taobao.

Also, make sure you know just how to arrange them, or it might do more harm than good.

Lunch time, a pretty lady [gorgeous] with a flare skirt queued in front of me. The fan at the hawker centre kept blowing her shirt up. [laugh] She kept holding her skirt down by wraping it ard her legs. No marilyn monroe, unfortunately. But she kept looking at me as I arm chio at her uneasyness. [grin]

Just saw her at the pantry, knn didnt know she works in my office. Probably one of those external auditors. Awkward moment as she recognised me as the guy staring at her wraping the skirt ard her legs. :grin:

Will look out what she will wear tmr. [:p]

Turbocharged

Lunch time, a pretty lady [gorgeous] with a flare skirt queued in front of me. The fan at the hawker centre kept blowing her shirt up. [laugh] She kept holding her skirt down by wraping it ard her legs. No marilyn monroe, unfortunately. But she kept looking at me as I arm chio at her uneasyness. [grin]

Just saw her at the pantry, knn didnt know she works in my office. Probably one of those external auditors. Awkward moment as she recognised me as the guy staring at her wraping the skirt ard her legs. :grin:

Will look out what she will wear tmr. [:p]

because of the way you stare at her?

probably got to wear:

burka1.jpg

• Praise 2

because of the way you stare at her?

probably got to wear:

burka1.jpg

Maybe.

Dont understand the ladies. Scare ZG, still wear such flare skirt.

They like to wear, I just l@@k lor. [grin]

wah lao.. hang out in the internet so long liao, still don't know the rules meh?

NPNT!

This one if take picture, I will kena one tight slap(probably harder than AY kena). Then she complain to me boss, dont will kena what leh. Very hard for a tall guy like me to keep low profile as I trying very hard. [:p]

This one if take picture, I will kena one tight slap(probably harder than AY kena). Then she complain to me boss, dont will kena what leh. Very hard for a tall guy like me to keep low profile as I trying very hard. [:p]

See lah, last time ask you don't chek so many long beans liao. Don't listen lah! :pissed-off:

• Praise 1

Just now before meeting start and I was admiring the swimming pool next door. My manager told me the ones with private infinity pool cost a whopping S$16million each. I was stunned like a vegetable!!!

post-2654-0-40015100-1432779658_thumb.jpg

post-2654-0-32298800-1432779670_thumb.jpg

Turbocharged

u lie in that position, not gao wei meh? (from ur avatar)..

was tat shot taken by a professional fotog?

U hold the gun so long chew buay sng meh?