Recommendation for vehicle number plate

Dark_flan

Hi, need recommendation for cheap compliant vehicle number plate. Just had a minor accident but luckily only damages to my vehicle's number plate with few scuff marks to my bumper. My plate is made of acrylic so many cracks around while the other party only number plate frame slight damage and few minor scuffs. Luckily owner not fussy and we left abt 5 mins or so.. I looking to change in the western region. Any recommendations?

↡ Advertisement

Hi, need recommendation for cheap compliant vehicle number plate. Just had a minor accident but luckily only damages to my vehicle's number plate with few scuff marks to my bumper. My plate is made of acrylic so many cracks around while the other party only number plate frame slight damage and few minor scuffs. Luckily owner not fussy and we left abt 5 mins or so.. I looking to change in the western region. Any recommendations?

Just do a search in Sgcarstore. Am sure u able to look out for one that suit your needs. -_-

Previously saw one in Jurong east there block i think 200 plus near the chinese garden MRT nearby market there.

but there was many many years ago, you might wanna do a check before going down, other than that is at poineer north there the industrail area.

Fixed up. They intro a camera proof type of plate whereby traffic camera or speed camera cannot capture the plate. Expensive but interesting... Try my camera and it working :p