Api racing coilover for Hyundai Avante

Loyjwe

Installed on 6th June 2013. No need swopping. Kind contact 96447599 for details. Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Installed on 6th June 2013. No need swopping. Kind contact 96447599 for details. Thanks

mind to share why you wanna sell it? Not happy with it performance?

mind to share why you wanna sell it? Not happy with it performance?

Decided to change back stock. Family complain of more bumpy which is a norm for coilover. So hope to sell and topup for bkk instead. :)

Decided to change back stock. Family complain of more bumpy which is a norm for coilover. So hope to sell and topup for bkk instead. :)

very very boh liao... coilover and bbk for an avante... save the $$$ lah...

you can do some clicking on the setting.did you go back to the WS to adjust it?...make a setting that is not too bumpy for your liking..

(edited)

very very boh liao... coilover and bbk for an avante... save the $$$ lah...

why cannot? As long people willing to spend the money...who can comment it as bo liao?

Edited by LoverofCar

why cannot? As long people willing to spend the money...who can comment it as bo liao?

Is ok. If i like to be "boliao" wat can he do. Haha. Anyway thanks for his advice.

Bro i did went adjust. Lesser den half liao the clicks. Family still complain. Especially on highway. I love the low look but its ok. At least i experienced coilover. Now going for another upgrade. :)

Thanks bro

Pardon me pls, I don't see the need for a bbk. It could be an overkill for your car.

Its not a matter of bo liao or not, happy or not. having $$$ to spend or not. Why waste money on something which may have an adverse effect on your car?

Out of curiosity, why do you wanna install a bbk? For self shiok? cuz it serves no genuine purpose to you.

PS: btw, I think you should post your sale at the marketplace instead.

Pardon me pls, I don't see the need for a bbk. It could be an overkill for your car.

Its not a matter of bo liao or not, happy or not. having $$$ to spend or not. Why waste money on something which may have an adverse effect on your car?

Out of curiosity, why do you wanna install a bbk? For self shiok? cuz it serves no genuine purpose to you.

Thanks for your comments. Well, i choose what i wanna change bro. :)

(edited)

If people really have money and wanna do whatever they want , they don't be posting here to do a free ad trying to sell their parts. If one is really rich , you think he will buy an avante to "zhng" and not some GTR and take it off track?

Typically it always happens to those budget cars , i have heard of turbo vios , super charged fits and plenty of other upgrades which are unnecessary to a normal BB car. It doesn't improve the "looks" and the performance is "marginal" to the point where if one spends those money buying a better model he would probably experience better results and response.

By the way , i do believe wrong place to post as well. A crude way of saying something , i know i have a short tool but i am adding ball bearings to increase the experience.

Edited by CH_CO

If people really have money and wanna do whatever they want , they don't be posting here to do a free ad trying to sell their parts. If one is really rich , you think he will buy an avante to "zhng" and not some GTR and take it off track?

Typically it always happens to those budget cars , i have heard of turbo vios , super charged fits and plenty of other upgrades which are unnecessary to a normal BB car. It doesn't improve the "looks" and the performance is "marginal" to the point where if one spends those money buying a better model he would probably experience better results and response.

By the way , i do believe wrong place to post as well. A crude way of saying something , i know i have a short tool but i am adding ball bearings to increase the experience.

[thumbsup]

$1350 can pay for a family of 4 to Bangkok on SQ liao. Don't think need top up.

$1350 can pay for a family of 4 to Bangkok on SQ liao. Don't think need top up.

[thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement