Api racing coilover for Hyundai Avante

Loyjwe

Turbocharged

overkill for a non-performance car.

especially those who like to install high-end brake pad on BB cars.

↡ Advertisement

very very boh liao... coilover and bbk for an avante... save the $$$ lah...

Why boliao? Mind sharing? Bbk is for safety and coil over for better handling. I have a 6/2 in my previous avante and it really come handy when the need arise.

Pardon me pls, I don't see the need for a bbk. It could be an overkill for your car.

Its not a matter of bo liao or not, happy or not. having $$$ to spend or not. Why waste money on something which may have an adverse effect on your car?

Out of curiosity, why do you wanna install a bbk? For self shiok? cuz it serves no genuine purpose to you.

PS: btw, I think you should post your sale at the marketplace instead.

ya. only u car needs the bbk upgrade hor.. [:p]

Maybe our bro avante here got td05 turbo inside 250hp need a 6pot api brakes? Who knows. Or he's a huge supporter of api racing.

Why boliao? Mind sharing? Bbk is for safety and coil over for better handling. I have a 6/2 in my previous avante and it really come handy when the need arise.

u know.. its as good as saying plain jane no need to put up make up and no need to buy nice dress. why? bocz plain jane ma.no matter wat u do still plain jane wat.

Hahaha. U guys r funny bros. its ok. Everyone choose wat he/she wants for themselves. Chill. :)

If you wanna get BBK, dont get drilled rotors as it will have hair line cracks around the holes very easily with prolong hard use.....

Drilled rotors are much better but with the expense of the brake pad wearing off faster....

(edited)

:mellow: your car no need coilover..it's a family car..not sport performance

plus API is so called local brand..it's likely make in indo or china.

pricing is not cheap for such product..marketing is not bad...but seriously speaking shouldnt wast money on such coilover.

resale very bad somehow...

Edited by Tzc

pricing is not cheap for such product..marketing is not bad...but seriously speaking shouldnt wast money on such coilover.

I sold my previous car, it was on Tein coilovers lowered to just one half finger....dealer dont even care...he is more concerned with scratches, paintwork and interior....He even ask me if i want to dekit my 18 inch rims and put something as long as it is presentable can liao.....

If you wanna get BBK, dont get drilled rotors as it will have hair line cracks around the holes very easily with prolong hard use.....

Drilled rotors are much better but with the expense of the brake pad wearing off faster....

Noted. Thanks bro. :)

Thanks bros on your advices. :)

u know.. its as good as saying plain jane no need to put up make up and no need to buy nice dress. why? bocz plain jane ma.no matter wat u do still plain jane wat.

Cannot like that say ,pain Jane also can zhing till like a ah Lian ma. Plain Jane also can become wild on the inside or when on bed, on bed might become a different animal. For car, on track lor. With great power comes great responsibility. Some people can afford a Hyundai some a Honda, cannot say if cannot afford Honda and buy Hyundai means cannot mod ma or rather not worth modding. It's like saying Singapore cars are expensive and buying a car here is no brainer.

Cannot like that say ,pain Jane also can zhing till like a ah Lian ma. Plain Jane also can become wild on the inside or when on bed, on bed might become a different animal. For car, on track lor. With great power comes great responsibility. Some people can afford a Hyundai some a Honda, cannot say if cannot afford Honda and buy Hyundai means cannot mod ma or rather not worth modding. It's like saying Singapore cars are expensive and buying a car here is no brainer.

Exactly my point lo. Ppl paid good money for after market products for their beloved car. So many 'advises' like stick to stock la, performance parts not for family car la etc etc.

So now i ask, ur gf neh neh small cannot to buy lacy bra har? Or ur wife doesn't look like a super model she go out only need tshirt shorts and slippers ah? Ugly gals no need put on make up lo.

Some folks juz wana spend a bit of money to buy happiness. While others always try to put them down.

Li

Really ah? API is local brand ah? Last i heard they came fr Taiwan.

Just to share, avante was my 1st car, and the amount spent is low 5figure not more than 15k, now think very unwise but no regrets its a experience and learning curve. Abit stupid as not even 30% I take back when dekit, most are engine parts that nobody is interested in. Many go to junk and sold for dirt cheap. I change 1 engine 1 tranny, brakes suspension full under carriage bars, a few time of dyno tuning and 1 road tune, custom turbo exhaust system, branded intercooler like aps, methonal injection etc all in Singapore. Anw car is 100% stock and not driving it anymore. Feel a bit stupid after the whole process. If the amount spent was put in the boxer engine easily 400hp reliable. It's unwise yes, but fun.

Exactly my point lo. Ppl paid good money for after market products for their beloved car. So many 'advises' like stick to stock la, performance parts not for family car la etc etc.

So now i ask, ur gf neh neh small cannot to buy lacy bra har? Or ur wife doesn't look like a super model she go out only need tshirt shorts and slippers ah? Ugly gals no need put on make up lo.

Some folks juz wana spend a bit of money to buy happiness. While others always try to put them down.

Li

Hahaha. [thumbsup]

Bros chill. Like i say, its our own decision to change wat for our whichever car. I dun think any car cannot mod any part they wan. Juz whether they wan or not like it or not. No worries. Thanks all. :)

Li

There is no point arguing with a fool because they will bring you down to their level of foolishness...so just chill and ignore them...

Li

Sure, its up to consumers how they spend their money. Can't comment on happiness that money can buy, afterall, it may just be a delusional happiness that fades away when reality strikes.

This is akin to old unwanted men spending money on china chicks when they feel loaded with their CPF payout, only to crash and burn later and regret their actions.

As bystanders, we give our advise. Some tends to me more harsh tongued, while others downplay the tonality of disapproval.

Personally, I feel it is chargin to compare cars and humans - there's a difference between functional and aesthetically pleasing purposes. For one, a lacy bra doesn't overkill the neh neh like how a bbk does to a family car.

Similarly, ugly gals can put on makeup and wear nice clothes definitely, but majority of them will never be able to touch the haute couture and expensive makeup that super models get access to.

PS: My car needs a brake upgrade because afterall, it is track capable.

Not saying that TS's car can't be made trackable but with the amount of money spent vis-a-vis improvements both performance and handling wise. We all know deep down that he is better off ploughing that money into a better car.

:D

↡ Advertisement