A car that got more attention than Ferrari+Maserati combined

Hydrocarbon

Wanted to post the pictures of this car for quite a while, but didn't upload the photo to my laptop yet.

Anyway, this was taken about 3 weeks ago at Mariott Hotel at Orchard Road. Waited quite a while for the crowd to disperse before taking some photos of the car. It was parked beside a Maserati, opposite a Ferarri California, and yet, it got more attention than those two cars combined. (Actually, not many people took photos of the other two cars, but there was quite a group of people taking photos of this).

Anyone venture a guess what this car is? post-126357-1371548568_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Wanted to post the pictures of this car for quite a while, but didn't upload the photo to my laptop yet.

Anyway, this was taken about 3 weeks ago at Mariott Hotel at Orchard Road. Waited quite a while for the crowd to disperse before taking some photos of the car. It was parked beside a Maserati, opposite a Ferarri California, and yet, it got more attention than those two cars combined. (Actually, not many people took photos of the other two cars, but there was quite a group of people taking photos of this).

Anyone venture a guess what this car is?

MRS

Wild guess an MX-5, although looks more like a pile of vomit.

Bro Myxilplix, it's an MRS. Anyway, why is it like a pile of vomit? Quite a lot of people like the looks of the car, but not many knows what it is.

MRS

Yup! & what Bros Strat and Beehive3783 said too.

Bro Myxilplix, it's an MRS. Anyway, why is it like a pile of vomit? Quite a lot of people like the looks of the car, but not many knows what it is.

Yup! & what Bros Strat and Beehive3783 said too.

Because it looks disgusting. To be more accurate i'd say it looks like a pile of Transformer vomit.

seen this MRS on the road many times....

ermm.... my feel is, as long as owner happy, can liao. Personally, I find it really ugly.

Because it looks disgusting. To be more accurate i'd say it looks like a pile of Transformer vomit.

Maybe my photo taking skills sucks ba.. Idk.. Nvm, just wanted to share with the community.

post-126357-1371550434_thumb.jpg

Supercharged

swee meh?

looks like the owner over do the body kit liow.

too much of a good thing may not necessarily end up with a good result you know.

swee meh?

looks like the owner over do the body kit liow.

too much of a good thing may not necessarily end up with a good result you know.

I do like the front, has similar looks to the Aventador's front bumper, IMHO.

Ya, definitely over did it, but it did attract a lot of attention. At one point, had more than 20 people crowding around the car, posing with the car and blocking taxi traffic.

It definitely ugly.

Mine was mistook as Porsche.

Bro Davidtch, mind posting a picture of yours? I do like the MR-S, most of them at least. Some with bodykit I like, some not so much, but still I do like the car. Haha.. Just wanna take a look, if you are alright with it.

problem is the engine does not backup the body.....eg if it was a Supra in this colour and bodykit...ppl will love it. Just like the GTR, no matter what you do to it, its looks good.