Recommendation for remote controlled standing fan

Panerex77

Looking for one where switching on/off, changing circulation and oscillation modes will not give rise to beep beep sound.

In other words, silent except for the motor sound.

If you do know, pls share the brand and model number.

TIA

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Difficult to find as most brands like KDK, Panasonic and Mitsubishi produces beep sound when switching mode.

Edited by Chao5

Neutral Newbie

I was told by the staff at the electrical shop tt kdk is the same as panasonic and they come from the same factory.. Just that panasonic is 20 bucks cheaper.. Is Malaysia kdk of the same quality as those sold in Singapore?

Will you buy one without beep but will cost $100 more?

wow,..i am not expecting the premium to be that high between one tat gives beeping sounds versus one that does not.

you have any particular model and brand in mind?

thanks

I was told by the staff at the electrical shop tt kdk is the same as panasonic and they come from the same factory.. Just that panasonic is 20 bucks cheaper.. Is Malaysia kdk of the same quality as those sold in Singapore?

yes, KDK has been bought over by panasonic

get the Philips 1 during their warehouse sales. Mine serving me for years and the wind is still strong.

Anything wrong with the beep sound [confused] ? At least you know the RC is working...

using it for baby..beeping sounds may scare him during his sleep

Turbocharged

Comeon.... Don't you think you are overly concern?.. the beep sound are very soft... Your room no aircon?... Aircon also got beep sound leh.... [:p]

Turbocharged

I have a dyson bladeless fan, remote control dun have beep sound.

Trust me, even dyson's engineer won't want to use it when given a free testing set.. those are useless fan, only nice looking fan.... [laugh]

no offence intended, but what happen if you bring the baby out for a stroll and suddenly some nearby driver blast the horn?...i guess there are noises around that are more intense than the " beep" from the fan loh.

(edited)

no offence intended, but what happen if you bring the baby out for a stroll and suddenly some nearby driver blast the horn?...i guess there are noises around that are more intense than the " beep" from the fan loh.

No wonder PANASONIC and KDK fans looks almost identical. Kdk is indeed worth the price. Have 5 since 6years ago and 4 of them still going strong.

The kdk fans only gives out a soft beep as and when you push any button to change the speed or direction. So you should only beep it once or twice. They aren't those continuous or loud beep. I really don't think you will put the fan so near the baby that he or she can hear it.

I have using 1 and beeping it in my daughter's room ever since she was born till now when she's almost 3. I don't think she was ever awoken by the beep.

Don't look down on infants nowadays. :D

Edited by Ken_leong

Panasonic bought KDK.. So all Panasonic fans are produced by KDK.. Jensen for standing fan, just get Panasonic.