Living in JB , Work in Spore

Fastgear69

Even our Changi Hotel has special facilities fr VIPs who r sent to jail. Ty do not live like common criminals.

Last time Tan Koon Suan Msia MCA cheif kenna jailed here fr the PanEl scam....he was staying at a seperate bungalow within the prison grounds. And it had all the comforts of home. Well almost. Only thing missing was his gf penny [gorgeous] .

But then again maybe she did visit him often n had some very private times together in Changi. [lipsrsealed]

wow, so juicy..... i like Pinoy prison ----> the inmates can do group dancing, even put on YouTube?!

↡ Advertisement

For Masarateigood I doubt he wil b in his OWN bed at 9pm.

He wil b roaming the kampong peeping into open windows to see if any makchik is lonely n wait fr her to invite him into her bedroom. [laugh]

i part time vigilant corp (VC) patrol members....... keeping an eye on things while others rest in bed :D volunteer, no pay [:(]

Thats why fr pple like me n masarateigood we slog so many years here wil prefer to retire in Johor with a more relaxed lifestyle.

We just cross cway 50 KM is like we r transported back in time 50 years. [:)]

backyard garden can grow some vegie, keep a few kampong chickens, fresh eggs every morning.... what else we need in life? :D oh, no yellow box to control smoking :D

Thats why u never hear of those rich Indon kenna jail escape. Their prison life can b just as good as life outside. Sometimes better cos ty dun hv to listen to their wife nagging them all the time. [laugh]

Even Suharto best buddy, the timber tycoon Bambang go jail very happy. Newspaper show him in jail cell. Looks like any pityful jail cell but ty never show the connecting door that leads to his jail cell palace where he lives as good as he lived when outside. [laugh]

off topic liow .. now like staying in indonesdia

Supercharged

since sgp and jb are so close and the people on both sides are closely knitted in their lives, is it possible\viable that in the future , singapore and jb will dont need passport to travel to and fro, and also there is no custom. and the causeway bridge will be replaced by reclaimed land. is this good orr bad ?

They did the same in Europe, between countries in the EU group. Everyone can travel around without password and customs check. But they all also share the same currency. Got good got bad.

They did the same in Europe, between countries in the EU group. Everyone can travel around without password and customs check. But they all also share the same currency. Got good got bad.

Bad idea , our currency will de value , property price will go up , infact everything will go up :o

[laugh] 'cos roaming between 6 pm to 8.59 pm mah, 6 pm in bed PT. [:p]

B4 9pm he prob checking all his hidden cams he installed in common bathing areas n places where he can "observe" the local minahs in stages of undress. [laugh]

wow, so juicy..... i like Pinoy prison ----> the inmates can do group dancing, even put on YouTube?!

Many of the poorer countries, their prisons got not much control cos of higher costs.

U can move around like in a kampong. OH WAIT!!!!! U say u like to stay kampong right. So those prisons wil suite u very well. [idea][lipsrsealed]

i part time vigilant corp (VC) patrol members....... keeping an eye on things while others rest in bed :D volunteer, no pay [:(]

Hahaha. Last time we hv VC. Pak ngiou cher.

U very good leh. Just like kampong spirit (gotong royong).

But Im very very sure u have some ulterior motives fr wanting to help. [sly]

backyard garden can grow some vegie, keep a few kampong chickens, fresh eggs every morning.... what else we need in life? :D oh, no yellow box to control smoking :D

Johor we can find the "Good Life" hor. [nod]

Bad idea , our currency will de value , property price will go up , infact everything will go up :o

Thats why UK still refuse to take the Euro as their currency. The Pound is of much higher value according to them.

Many of the poorer countries, their prisons got not much control cos of higher costs.

U can move around like in a kampong. OH WAIT!!!!! U say u like to stay kampong right. So those prisons wil suite u very well. [idea][lipsrsealed]

Me Law abiding, the prison can't admit me ---- not qualified enough to be their guest [:(]

Hahaha. Last time we hv VC. Pak ngiou cher.

U very good leh. Just like kampong spirit (gotong royong).

But Im very very sure u have some ulterior motives fr wanting to help. [sly]

No leh, I never asked for world class salary as a VC..... :D but someone told me our ministers do the opposite [:(]

Me Law abiding, the prison can't admit me ---- not qualified enough to be their guest [:(]

U can always hv sex wh an underaged prostitute. Good fr a few weeks at least. [:p]

No leh, I never asked for world class salary as a VC..... :D but someone told me our ministers do the opposite [:(]

U wear blue n white uniform got excuse to go around checking IC of those XMM at funfairs n expos. Maybe got change to get phone number even? [sly]

↡ Advertisement