Living in JB , Work in Spore

Fastgear69

I supposed with all the housing projects completing over the next few years, the jam is going to get worse and worse.

And will more people moving in there, we may see less congestion over here in Singapore. Hence, the decision to move may not sound that appealing after all.

If you take in all the travel & security consideration, it may negate all dollars & cents saving.

Last year, I was thinking of shifting some of my business operation into Iskandar. Thinking that it will give me cost saving and also ease of getting staff. However, after going thru the details with a few experience businessmen, I realise for my kind of business, it is really better to stay put in Singapore.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

that is really my serious thought............than come back see can take PR or not...........become FT......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

i know one guy tried before.

throw pink ic. take aussie citizen. come back sg work on wp. but pr application rejected.

at least no need do reservist.

company badge different colour hahaha

Edited by Little_prince

in & out ........the total toll using woodlands custom is about $2.50 a day..............expensive meh???.............

Are you sure you want to use Woodlands Customs? Well its up to individual. Try it for a few days and see how first. I try 1 day my legs numbed

i live in kulai, work in sg. driving in and out everyday. anyone wish to carpool with me. i m driving in 8:30am, 4pm going back malaysia. no jam at all

throw pink ic. take aussie citizen. come back sg work on wp. but pr application rejected.

bro............I finish my reservist long long ago liao ............ [:(] [:(] [:(]

Are you sure you want to use Woodlands Customs? Well its up to individual. Try it for a few days and see how first. I try 1 day my legs numbed

ok mah............its part of the package mah............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged
(edited)

ok mah............its part of the package mah............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

your package is those at Tian Mo massage parlour one la, in Landmark Hotel level 5 right ? That one confirm leg cramp every visit. :D

Edited by Ingenius

your package is those at Tian Mo massage parlour one la, in Landmark Hotel level 5 right ? That one confirm leg cramp every visit. :D

different package leh..........this package is leg weak............and body feel lighter.............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

bro............I finish my reservist long long ago liao ............ [:(] [:(] [:(]

then they might not take you.

iirc aust citizen ship got age limit.

not sure abt malaysia

In & out , the toll is $3.20 x 4 . where got 2.50 ,concession ?

.I talking about woodlands causeway............since when i mention tuas 2nd link???................understand????

then they might not take you.

iirc aust citizen ship got age limit.

not sure abt malaysia

malaysia my second home .................mayb got chance.......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

.I talking about woodlands causeway............since when i mention tuas 2nd link???................understand????

ok . $2.50 . jam like hell

ok . $2.50 . jam like hell

have you done it before???...................you sure is jam like hell????.............

Bro, you forgot about the SGD20/day VEP for malaysian car to enter Sgp leh....

I am the opposite..... and I can tell you the jams can be horrendous coming in from JB in the mornings as I can see on my way out of Sgp every morning. Jam like yesterday evening was close to 2 hours due to the bloody renovations work at JB immigrations whereby they closed a whole section of the booths.... else normal is like 45 min to 1 hour jam due to Sgp side stopping traffic to let in the trucks.

i live in kulai, work in sg. driving in and out everyday. anyone wish to carpool with me. i m driving in 8:30am, 4pm going back malaysia. no jam at all

Wow u stay kulai that is very deep in

Supercharged

I also know a guy of a similar background, but he is a Malaysian and SPR from young. When time to do NS, he gave up his SPR and went overseas to study. After graduate he came back SG to work as a WP holder. He keep renew his WP when expire, but after a few tries, ICA decided not to renew it. And so he had to pack up and go.

Supercharged

Hello , anyone living in JB and commute to s'pore to work?

How long it take from Nusajaya to s'pore by bus ? Any jam at the custom ?

If stay Nusajaya, I think its better you drive a car, and not take a bus. Cos a car is more convenient despite its higher running cost.

If you stay in downtown JB (eg. Pelangi, Sentosa, Holiday Inn area), then you can consider taking bus.

But whatever mode of transport you take, you need to be prepared for the additional time wasted when crossing the borders. Eg, traffic jams, queue at immigration, longer distance traveled, etc.

↡ Advertisement