Metallica coming back

1fast1

20 years later (I was there in '93, of course).

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews...624-431839.html

So how, anyone keen? I think Metallica has become really lame, and I *hate* their new stuff, but if they play nothing but KEA, RTL, MOP and AJFA, I'm so there. Of course, they bloody won't. <_<

BTW, thanks to bro Hermitage for SMS-ing me to jio me to go with him, too bad he's not active here anymore.

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

lol damn good one bro. what maybe, 20 years since they came?

Yep, 20 years ago.

Sorry, ticket sales should be on 28/6/13.

20 years later (I was there in '93, of course).

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews...624-431839.html

So how, anyone keen? I think Metallica has become really lame, and I *hate* their new stuff, but if they play nothing but KEA, RTL, MOP and AJFA, I'm so there. Of course, they bloody won't. <_<

BTW, thanks to bro Hermitage for SMS-ing me to jio me to go with him, too bad he's not active here anymore.

You can check out their recent setlists here: http://www.setlist.fm/search?query=metallica

They do play a lot of the old stuff which is good.

Absolutely!

OK, will seriously consider it myself!! Would be great to go a year after Megadeth last year, haha!

So at least 3 MCFers already going (Hermitage, FCW and you). We can do a meetup before the gig, or even at the venue.

I already missed the previous one ! I am too young to travel alone back then.

Now I got company trip and gonna miss it again !!

Turbocharged

OK, will seriously consider it myself!! Would be great to go a year after Megadeth last year, haha!

So at least 3 MCFers already going (Hermitage, FCW and you). We can do a meetup before the gig, or even at the venue.

undecided so far ... haven't really listened to their new stuff as of late but have most of the oldies that you mentioned.

still waiting for slipknot to come back again, if ever ><

(edited)

Do they have minimum age for the concert? My son wanna go, he is only 9 yrs old.

Strongly suggest you don't bring someone so young. If you do, must hang out in the back, otherwise, it's really NOT safe.

My kid is 8+ going on 9, and he likes some metal, too - well, more the Black Sabbath stuff like "Iron Man".

Edited by Turboflat4

(edited)

I hope nightwish and within temptation will come to singapore too.... Any fans over here?? [rolleyes]

Edited by Thingy
↡ Advertisement