Metallica coming back

1fast1

(edited)

i dun really follow the band but is tat a new bass player? who is he?

Robert Trujillo.

Old one was Jason Newstedt.

The one before that was the very best, the late great Cliff Burton. RIP Cliff.

The first one - only featured in some demos - was Ron McGovney.

Edited by Turboflat4

I was there! Rock never die!

40000 people!

wa so many? i just can't stand the inaccessibility of the venue. if really 40k, then no choice. just no other place to hold.

wa so many? i just can't stand the inaccessibility of the venue. if really 40k, then no choice. just no other place to hold.

Yep, reported in the papers. I guess there's no other venue to accommodate so many people.

But you are right, that place is damn inaccessible. The queue for shuttle bus and taxi is so fricking long. Luckily five of us took 1 car in and out.

I saw many people walking all the way out from the centre to changi coastal road. After that, still have to walk all the way to changi village? :o

Have to give it to them. They are all around 50 years old and they performed non-stop for almost 2 and a half hours, no break in between.

Yep, reported in the papers. I guess there's no other venue to accommodate so many people.

But you are right, that place is damn inaccessible. The queue for shuttle bus and taxi is so fricking long. Luckily five of us took 1 car in and out.

I saw many people walking all the way out from the centre to changi coastal road. After that, still have to walk all the way to changi village? :o

yah i heard transport really cmi altho it was damn good concert. regret that cannot go!

Have to give it to them. They are all around 50 years old and they performed non-stop for almost 2 and a half hours, no break in between.

they put younger bands to shame. i was quite impressed with the new bassist. Kirk hammett damn solid. Lars is ok but he makes the band work. James voice sounds girly when he talks but he sings really well

hmm....where can hold 40k? Hougang WP rally field?

i saw setlist. strange they never play unforgiven? but at least got for whom the bell tolls and other oldies.

Too many good songs. They didn't play Until It Sleep, which is one of my favourites too.

Regrettably, I couldn't go - having some health issues. Luckily I managed to sell off my Section A ticket at cost, but luigi the $21 for the car park pass.

Anyway, caught most of the performances on youtube.

My S3 kenna flung, when the guy infront of me knocked it off while I was trying to video.. Screen cracked. Anyway, it was a good show, but for this Asia Tour, can see they got budget cut. No pyros , revolving or lift stage and a stuck pixel for the left display screen. If you seen Cunning Stunt, you know what I mean.

Hopefully their sound set-up is good.

Still awaiting for the Young brothers of ACDC to come here [:|]

One and only.....

AngusYoung, Brian Johnson (the latter appeared in TopCar, he can drive!!)

post-122886-1377509366_thumb.jpg

post-122886-1377509456_thumb.jpg

Edited by Maseratigood
↡ Advertisement