Metallica coming back

1fast1

Must be my age. Standing for almost 2 and a half hours was no joke.

And to think at their age, they dished out all the good old stuff on stage for 2 solid hours!

Well worth the ticket price! [thumbsup]

Regrettably, I couldn't go - having some health issues. Luckily I managed to sell off my Section A ticket at cost, but luigi the $21 for the car park pass.

Anyway, caught most of the performances on youtube.

It's a pity bro. The next time will probably be A Tribute to Metallica. [laugh]

(edited)

It's a pity bro. The next time will probably be A Tribute to Metallica. [laugh]

Well, I don't feel too badly about it, since I managed to catch them 20 years back - before they'd released all those crappy albums (Load, Reload, St Anger, etc.) and pre-Napster. They were truly awesome then, and I still remember their performance at the Indoor Stadium.

To tell you the truth, I've sort of "outgrown" Metallica. I decided to go mainly because some friends persuaded me. But I don't feel too bad about not going, although I guess it would've been nice to be able to make it. At least I managed to catch Megadeth last year, a band I've never seen live.

Now, if I'd been suay enough to miss Opeth when they came... That would've been [bigcry] But luckily, the stars were aligned right then, and it was a night to remember forever. [bounce1]

Edited by Turboflat4

(edited)

Don't get what you mean bro.

He means that if you take long trips (one end to another of a line) on the MRT standing all the way, you should be used to 2 hours on your feet.

It's not a great comparison since you can usually sneak a sit down on such a long ride, and an MRT ride is nothing compared to a metal concert in terms of how it tires you out.

Edited by Turboflat4

Well, I don't feel too badly about it, since I managed to catch them 20 years back - before they'd released all those crappy albums (Load, Reload, St Anger, etc.) and pre-Napster. They were truly awesome then, and I still remember their performance at the Indoor Stadium.

To tell you the truth, I've sort of "outgrown" Metallica. I decided to go mainly because some friends persuaded me. But I don't feel too bad about not going, although I guess it would've been nice to be able to make it. At least I managed to catch Megadeth last year, a band I've never seen live.

Now, if I'd been suay enough to miss Opeth when they came... That would've been [bigcry] But luckily, the stars were aligned right then, and it was a night to remember forever. [bounce1]

That's the reason that made me saved my money.

Don't get what you mean bro.

Sorry, not too clear in previous post :- to be a regular mrt patrons, the passengers must be fit to stand for long journey, almost as fit as such concert musicians..... :-) Maybe concert goers at such events also the same :-)

Hope you health issues are sorted out bro.

This youtuber post quite a lot of videos on Metallica in Singapore.

Edited by Fcw75

Hope you health issues are sorted out bro.

Thanks bro, not quite, looks like it may take a while. [:(]

Thanks bro, not quite, looks like it may take a while. [:(]

Oh, sorry to hear that bro. Take care.

Enjoy the videos in the meantime. :D

Anyone knows who was the distributor for the Metallica T-shirts during the last Metallica concert? Loved the T-shirt designs but bought only one that night.

till today..im still thinking abt the concert whenever i listen to their songs now..

it was an AMAZING night to remember. Pure hard riffs from start to end.

↡ Advertisement