Where to buy Car Mats or carpet ?

SZY

Neutral Newbie

I'm from New Delhi I got mine from flipkart, and these are 7D luxury Mats, seller name is Autofurnish. I have ordered for Hyundai Creta 2017 Model. good fitting.

↡ Advertisement

Hey

You should try going to Concorde auto accessories.

They have mats looking like 3M mats but not as refined, but it's manageable, with many colors.

Front or rear also selling at $34 per set. 

Good luck~

Deciding between 3M Car Mat and Passorex Car Mat, I decided to go for the Passorex Car Mat which I did not regret after trying out their Car Mat at their office.

The anti-slip backing of the car mat is amazingly good, I can use huge force but the car mat will not slip out of place unlike the 3M Car Mat with the gripper behind the mat which I am using previously.

The mat also comes with 2 colours so I choose Beige and Brown which matches my car interior very well and after SAFRA Discount, it cost $180 for 3 pieces, 2 pieces for front and 1 whole piece for the rear seat.

Below is the photo for your preview.

nAsrpT5.jpg

FukO9YA.jpg

byVjYlo.jpg

• Praise 2

Deciding between 3M Car Mat and Passorex Car Mat, I decided to go for the Passorex Car Mat which I did not regret after trying out their Car Mat at their office.

The anti-slip backing of the car mat is amazingly good, I can use huge force but the car mat will not slip out of place unlike the 3M Car Mat with the gripper behind the mat which I am using previously.

The mat also comes with 2 colours so I choose Beige and Brown which matches my car interior very well and after SAFRA Discount, it cost $180 for 3 pieces, 2 pieces for front and 1 whole piece for the rear seat.

Below is the photo for your preview.

nAsrpT5.jpg

FukO9YA.jpg

byVjYlo.jpg

Can show the grippers on the back?

So far haven come across one that can stay

Can show the grippers on the back?

So far haven come across one that can stay

I can say that the whole mat is with backing that feels like the velvet type of gripping material unlike those 3M Car Mat which has 2 piece of gripper pasted across the whole mat.

The owner also show me what other companies trying to copy from them with such velvet type of material but it can still slip from most direction while the one used in Passorex will not slip off from any direction once it start to grip onto your car carpet.

Below is the photo of the material used in Passorex Car Mat, you must try yourself at their showroom and you will be convinced.

8D9ar43.jpg

Just purchased a set of 3M carmats from maxtrend, went to the shop and left 20 mins later with new mats. Superb service, and i always have faith in 3M. I did come across other Brands like 3D car mat and Passorex and 3A carmats.. but i really want something that can survive water, easy to cheap, and looks all right even when dirty.

The talk of the town. Matters Custom 5D and 6D Car Mats.

You can visit Matters Showroom at 50 Serangoon North Ave 4 #01-24 First Centre Singapore 555856

post-54871-0-92970400-1548222888_thumb.jpg

post-54871-0-59208600-1548222895_thumb.jpg

Edited by ZMC

I can say that the whole mat is with backing that feels like the velvet type of gripping material unlike those 3M Car Mat which has 2 piece of gripper pasted across the whole mat.

The owner also show me what other companies trying to copy from them with such velvet type of material but it can still slip from most direction while the one used in Passorex will not slip off from any direction once it start to grip onto your car carpet.

Below is the photo of the material used in Passorex Car Mat, you must try yourself at their showroom and you will be convinced.

8D9ar43.jpg

I have been using a few months and no regrets at all.

I do not need to remove the car mat at all and it is always in place without shifting out of position unlike my previous 3M Car Mat. All I need is to use with my XiaoMi portable car vacuum, I just need to do suction on all the car mats then it is free of dust.

Passorex car mat is the best car mat I ever used so far.

I have been using a few months and no regrets at all.

I do not need to remove the car mat at all and it is always in place without shifting out of position unlike my previous 3M Car Mat. All I need is to use with my XiaoMi portable car vacuum, I just need to do suction on all the car mats then it is free of dust.

Passorex car mat is the best car mat I ever used so far.

where u bought it?

If you prefer original carpet feel, I recommend royal 3d carmat. Been using it and very happy with the way debris are trapped within it like a tray. Clean up is easy. Comfortable to step on and rub on. Won't have the rubbing on rubber feeling and squeaky sound.

Neutral Newbie

@SZY You can try out these new car mats made in Vietnam by a company called KATAVINA which are made from PVC. Check out their design in the pictures attached.

These mats have very good anti-slip capabilities and they are great at keeping the car floor clean. They also do not shuffle around when on the road and have very good sound-proofing abilities.

Check out their website here to find out more about the mats.

KATA -mat 2.jpg

KATA -mat 3.jpg

KATA -mat.jpg

↡ Advertisement