How good is Marbella MX5 Car camera?

SCChia

Just realised the VR doesnt' come with a screen, I need a cam with a screen cuz my marbella gps is a old one and i dont think it can be linked with it. does the VR1 come with any wifi function? I heard some camera got wifi function.

btw how long can a 4GB card record under 720p?

I using a 8GB mircoSD , the screen stated 49mins and i set the loop recording as 10mins...

↡ Advertisement

Anyone tried the In Car recorder from Marbella?

http://www.groupon.sg/deals/shopping/Group...ivery/717145805

Is it worth buying? any reviews on it?

I always see it's sold out in Groupon and just see it's available again, not sure if it's worth buying.

I have used their GPS before but not sure if the camera is equally good?

I have a Marbella GPS n I think its not very good. The tracking is quite bad n sometimes wil lead me on a wild goose chase going round n round in circles trying to get a good fix on where I am. It cannot fix the correct road Im on n sometimes gets so mixed up it can make mistakes till 180 degrees wrong direction.

Im thinking of dumping it n get a better set. Its only good on those long straight roads where got few turnings. Especially the starting it takes very long to get a proper fix on the satellites to give me directions. Sometimes I am driving fr abt 10 mins b4 it starts to guide me. And the view overhead is not that blocked.

I doubt I wil get a Marbella GPS again. [thumbsdown]

Last time my Schinco GPS so much better. [thumbsup]

Supercharged

I have a Marbella GPS n I think its not very good. The tracking is quite bad n sometimes wil lead me on a wild goose chase going round n round in circles trying to get a good fix on where I am. It cannot fix the correct road Im on n sometimes gets so mixed up it can make mistakes till 180 degrees wrong direction.

Im thinking of dumping it n get a better set. Its only good on those long straight roads where got few turnings. Especially the starting it takes very long to get a proper fix on the satellites to give me directions. Sometimes I am driving fr abt 10 mins b4 it starts to guide me. And the view overhead is not that blocked.

I doubt I wil get a Marbella GPS again. [thumbsdown]

Last time my Schinco GPS so much better. [thumbsup]

Did you update the map regularly?

I do know someone who uses a Marbella GPS and he told me the lock-on signal is very fast... [:/]

Did you update the map regularly?

I do know someone who uses a Marbella GPS and he told me the lock-on signal is very fast... [:/]

When I first buy the lock on was quite fast only.

Now abt 2 yrs old, the lock on damm slow n the tracking also haywire.

I driving on eway n all of a sudden it show I am at the nearby housing estate n its trying to guide me back to the eway.

Sometimes wil show me going south, then rotate n show me going north, then east then west. [dizzy][dizzy][dizzy]

I dun like it much anymore. My very old Shinco I still hv n I think its better still.

Now I thinking which GPS to get to replace the Marbella.

Oh n I never try to update map.

I know a couple of pple who do the update n end up some palces ty cannot go to cos the route got some roads hv break n the GPS cannot find a route to the destinantion. [speechless]

Supercharged

When I first buy the lock on was quite fast only.

Now abt 2 yrs old, the lock on damm slow n the tracking also haywire.

I driving on eway n all of a sudden it show I am at the nearby housing estate n its trying to guide me back to the eway.

Sometimes wil show me going south, then rotate n show me going north, then east then west. [dizzy][dizzy][dizzy]

I dun like it much anymore. My very old Shinco I still hv n I think its better still.

Now I thinking which GPS to get to replace the Marbella.

Oh n I never try to update map.

I know a couple of pple who do the update n end up some palces ty cannot go to cos the route got some roads hv break n the GPS cannot find a route to the destinantion. [speechless]

Since your gadget is 2 years old, it is probably failing due to old aging hardware.

If the route is to those ulu places, and not many cars have been before, then the GPS map won't be updated that route, so it appears the road have breaks in it, or the surrounding is all white colour!! I went S Lembing 4 months ago also same....GPS guide me to Lembing town, but within the town totally no image on the screen, only showing my car icon like I'm in the middle of nowhere! :wacko:

Since your gadget is 2 years old, it is probably failing due to old aging hardware.

If the route is to those ulu places, and not many cars have been before, then the GPS map won't be updated that route, so it appears the road have breaks in it, or the surrounding is all white colour!! I went S Lembing 4 months ago also same....GPS guide me to Lembing town, but within the town totally no image on the screen, only showing my car icon like I'm in the middle of nowhere! :wacko:

Ya I suspect after 2 yrs the circuit getting old n not so good. [:(]

Wah can imagine u go to S Lembing but GPS shows all white, sure panic like that. Hahaha. [laugh]

Like that no choice u must stop n ask the locals how to go. [confused]

Supercharged

Wah can imagine u go to S Lembing but GPS shows all white, sure panic like that. Hahaha. [laugh]

Like that no choice u must stop n ask the locals how to go. [confused]

Yah, within Lembing town itself my GPS all showing white! I actually drove around the town 2 times and can't find the motel. Then later wanted to go find those hanging suspension bridge, but GPS shows nothing, not even the river. Hence no choice had to ask the locals for directions. [laugh]

Yah, within Lembing town itself my GPS all showing white! I actually drove around the town 2 times and can't find the motel. Then later wanted to go find those hanging suspension bridge, but GPS shows nothing, not even the river. Hence no choice had to ask the locals for directions. [laugh]

The GPS prob got some problem cos even the river not there????? [shocked]

Oh sometimes the GPS got several maps u can switch to.

Sometimes I search fr something dun have, I wil switch to another map n its there. [idea]

B4 I go fr a trip, I wil search all the places I wan to go n put in FAVOURITES.

Then dun matter which map u use it wil guide u there. [nod]

Supercharged

The GPS prob got some problem cos even the river not there????? [shocked]

Don't know lah....anyway I was not too concern also cos I roughly know where is the river, cos its only a very small town and I do not believe I would be lost. I also have a map of the town with me (given by the motel owner).

Don't know lah....anyway I was not too concern also cos I roughly know where is the river, cos its only a very small town and I do not believe I would be lost. I also have a map of the town with me (given by the motel owner).

I still remember last time b4 I had a GPS I had several maps of Msia n all the states n main towns in my car.

When I wanted to go on a Road Trip, I wud go over the maps searching fr all the places I needed to go n marked them out n it wud b quite a chore to find, although it was more challenging.

Since I got a GPS, it has become so much easier. I just key in the place n the GPS wil guide me all the way to the doorstep. Even at night in darkness or in heavy rain. [grin]

Makes visiting new places much more easier n less stressful but not as challenging. [rolleyes]

Even now if I go to some place at night in Johor, when I want to get back to SG, all I need to do is key in HOME n the device wil easily bring me back to SG without any fear of getting lost late at night(in the rain even). [thumbsup]

Hi,

Anyone who already own the MX6? Can post your reviews on it? I only found one online.

http://www.digitalone.com.sg/reviews/article/1590

And it looks similar to the one I found on Aliexpress.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Super-Night.../880657287.html

Just bought one at the Comex. The video quality is good for it's price. Night quality is not bad too.

• Praise 1

Lucky bought the camera at low price.. Really had to take out to use after a while... Got fined for parking in the correct parking lot.

Had to use it as evidence for HDB.. Lucky the camera comes with auto motion sensor.. Super good..

↡ Advertisement