2014 Mercedes CLA

Carbon82

Neutral Newbie

eh been fluctuating around 170-180k? that's for c180 of coz.

hmmm really hope that cla200 will be priced around that amt 170-180k.. will be a reasonable bargain [;)]

eh been fluctuating around 170-180k? that's for c180 of coz.

hmmm really hope that cla200 will be priced around that amt 170-180k.. will be a reasonable bargain [;)]

if same 1.6L might got chance...else very hard in my opinion...

Neutral Newbie

stunning looking car by the looks of it!

The CLA45 AMG on paper looks to be a complete monster and good value for money when rivalled against the Audi RS3 and BMW 1M.

4 Door practicality on a nimble chassis and potent engine and AWD....going to sell like hotcakes worldwide I reckon

Turbocharged

if same 1.6L might got chance...else very hard in my opinion...

really curious how cnc is going to price this car.. without killing off the c-class

really curious how cnc is going to price this car.. without killing off the c-class

IMO sure kill of the c-class unless the prospective buyer die die need a slightly bigger boot and slightly more headroom at the back.

stunning looking car by the looks of it!

The CLA45 AMG on paper looks to be a complete monster and good value for money when rivalled against the Audi RS3 and BMW 1M.

4 Door practicality on a nimble chassis and potent engine and AWD....going to sell like hotcakes worldwide I reckon

The engine certainly is a monster. Only 2L and yet churning out 355bhp & 450Nm. Very Impressive.

its a no brainer at 180k...GTI already at 199,800 :blink:

Ya but GTI is a performance car while the CLA is a 1.6L entry lvl merc (albeit its good looks).

The GTI has always been more ex than the c-class

Ya but GTI is a performance car while the CLA is a 1.6L entry lvl merc (albeit its good looks).

The GTI has always been more ex than the c-class

If apple to apple... A250 also 199,888 vs GTI 199,800....$88 margin for a merc [laugh]

(edited)

If apple to apple... A250 also 199,888 vs GTI 199,800....$88 margin for a merc [laugh]

Bro, you know the CLA pricing already? Can share your contact if any, I called up C&C, sales on the phone unable to quote saying not launch yet. Have seen the actual car in Apr this year in Stuggart, am seriously consider this as my 2nd Merc after my 8yrs old W124 10yrs back.. Have been following the US www.mercedescla.org since early this year. PI should be coming in as I saw Leco advertised for pre-booking but I prefer the AD path

Edited by Amazon777

was at Alexander yst... was told will be in range of 180k as per TS suggested

Yea! based on today's COE expect it to be about $180k. decent pricing...

If got extra $30k to spare just hope for the CLA 250 Sport to be about $200k-$210k then perfect, looks and power...