New Golf GTi Driving Experience

Soya

Its experience, not FREE experience. If free, imagine how many people will turn up.

guessed it includes insurance if the new car is "hurt" during the experiencing process... ^_^

guessed it includes insurance if the new car is "hurt" during the experiencing process... ^_^

probably, & you know how people will drive other people's cars. So implement a cost at least make them more careful. You probably have to also sign an agreement for some access if you wrack the car.

Supersonic

Warming up to some reviews

Pretty good reviews so for for the GTi Mk 7. [thumbsup]

But the going price of $199k........yeeeeouch! [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Its good to see, good to touch, good to test drive.

I will wait for feedback on VW - gearbox. Can't brush the experiences on the problematic GB.

The Golf 1.4 - 7 speed GB is still problematic

Its good to see, good to touch, good to test drive.

I will wait for feedback on VW - gearbox. Can't brush the experiences on the problematic GB.

The Golf 1.4 - 7 speed GB is still problematic

GTI uses the 6 spd wet clutch gb. Failure rates are nowhere near the 7 spd ones.

Supersonic

me me me [bounce2]

Even though I will not buy a VW, its just for the experience

hopefully it won't break down at the event........ [laugh][laugh]

GTI uses the 6 spd wet clutch gb. Failure rates are nowhere near the 7 spd ones.

A lot of ppl like to repeat hearsay in a manner as if they are really suk suk super well-informed. The Golf 7 was launched in Jan 13. Now is Jul 13. There is not a single reported failure of VAGSG members who owned the Golf 7 due to DSG.... Not saying this statistics prove that the new golf's DSG is good... though but it certainly does not support the general hearsay...

but he prob know better than actual owners though... cos "some say"...

<_<

A lot of ppl like to repeat hearsay in a manner as if they are really suk suk super well-informed. The Golf 7 was launched in Jan 13. Now is Jul 13. There is not a single reported failure of VAGSG members who owned the Golf 7 due to DSG.... Not saying this statistics prove that the new golf's DSG is good... though but it certainly does not support the general hearsay...

but he prob know better than actual owners though... cos "some say"...

<_<

y bother what people hear say and regurgitate?

if u are enjoying your VW, then continue to enjoy it lo.

I am enjoying mine....7 speed/6 speed, spoil already then "beat onion"

i test drove the new gti at the launch and have to say that it's quite disappointing compared to the mk5. thank goodness :)

i test drove the new gti at the launch and have to say that it's quite disappointing compared to the mk5. thank goodness :)

Hi Yaris, able to share some details of the disappointment with us? Appreciated! [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement