• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
83 replies to this topic | 50 praises

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:08 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone knows where to buy this ceiling mount clothes hanger??? My contractor say cannot get as it is produced for HDB only so not commercially available. Not sure if he is BSing me.

Clothes_Hanger.jpg
therock praised this

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:09 AM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Your neighbourhood hardware shop should have bah?
Me sad Newcastle fan

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:17 AM

Silver_blade
  • Premium member
    Silver_blade
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hardware store should have. Quite common.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:18 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

but do you have to use back the same? i think there are other designs available.
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:24 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Your neighbourhood hardware shop should have bah?

They have but its those old J type one, which is ugly. Dont have this type of simple aluminum one.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:25 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

but do you have to use back the same? i think there are other designs available.

No need use back same one but of some design instead of the old J type one. Got shop to recommend?

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:27 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

lol if u want the newer type. Then here is the link. But the one u showed i dunno.

http://www.ezziliving.com/?cat=3

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:31 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

They have but its those old J type one, which is ugly. Dont have this type of simple aluminum one.

but i like the J type, quite retro and if you paint it in other color, it can be quite nice.

Anyway how many design can it have, just a hook shape and up of the ceiling which not many people will pay attention laugh.gif
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:38 AM

Princey_anne
  • Premium member
    Princey_anne
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Not clothes hanger it is bamboo holder.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:39 AM

Hondaes8
  • Premium member
    Hondaes8
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

try calling this

http://ml.eptc.sg/vi...ctId=0000005675

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:55 AM

Nlatio
  • Premium member
    Nlatio
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Anyone knows where to buy this ceiling mount clothes hanger??? My contractor say cannot get as it is produced for HDB only so not commercially available. Not sure if he is BSing me.

Last time when I reno the house and ask the CON-tractor about this.... he tell me the same thing.... dry.gif .... felt that this is nicer than those J type desing...
________________________________________________________________________________
________
PSN ID: Nlatio

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:04 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

try calling this

http://ml.eptc.sg/vi...ctId=0000005675

Thanks for the contact. Will write to them.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:07 AM

Jtay
  • Premium member
    Jtay
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Those neighbourhood shops that sells miscellaneous items such as pails / containers should have. I bought mine at $12 from one of such shop about 3 years ago.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:10 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Those neighbourhood shops that sells miscellaneous items such as pails / containers should have. I bought mine at $12 from one of such shop about 3 years ago.

Can let me know shop location? Cos the shop here only sell old J type design made of iron. I prefer something modern n pleasing to the eye. biggrin.gif

Thks.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:25 AM

Djim
  • Djim
    Banned

so expensive just to hang clothes to dry, go condo swimming pool and hang cloths along the benches, cloths become whiter than white

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:26 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

so expensive just to hang clothes to dry, go condo swimming pool and hang cloths along the benches, cloths become whiter than white

I dont stay condo. sad.gif

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:37 AM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Kelantan Lane lots of hardware shops, can go look see look see.
Me sad Newcastle fan

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:39 AM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

bro, i'm quite sure i seen this before in one hardware shop in Toa Payoh.

Address: Blk 148 Toa Payoh Lor 1. It's opposite the Phillips buildings.
This is my country, this is my life. This is my people.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:40 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Can hang outside the corridor lo. tongue.gif
When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:41 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

bro, i'm quite sure i seen this before in one hardware shop in Toa Payoh.

Address: Blk 148 Toa Payoh Lor 1. It's opposite the Phillips buildings.

Thks. Will drop by there this Sat to look for it.

I was at Toyogo on monday looking for it w/o success. I saw Zoe Tay at Toyogo with her two boys. She was queuing behind me at the cashier.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Clothes, Hanger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users