Clothes Hanger

Adrianli

Supercharged

How much it cost?

Can't rem. i bought it like 5 yrs ago. but its not ex. maybe $300+? you can give them a call.

it is operated by a rope. just pull up and down. i seen other brands that uses ball-chain. There is a more expensive model that is remote controlled, that uses mechanism to move the poles up and down.

The thing with rope is that the rope will have wear and tear. it is rubbing against the rollers. but you can buy new rope from the shop and fix it yourself. My experience is i'm been using it for 5 years and the original rope starts to show wear and tear now. I just bought new rope, and have not change it yet.

↡ Advertisement

Aluminium will bend? How come? [:/]

Because u need to unscrew for the full length of the Aluminum pole. The jointing part its where the bend will occur. U can adjust to any length.

Bamboo pole comes in 7, 8 and 9ft length only.

Can't rem. i bought it like 5 yrs ago. but its not ex. maybe $300+? you can give them a call.

it is operated by a rope. just pull up and down. i seen other brands that uses ball-chain. There is a more expensive model that is remote controlled, that uses mechanism to move the poles up and down.

The thing with rope is that the rope will have wear and tear. it is rubbing against the rollers. but you can buy new rope from the shop and fix it yourself. My experience is i'm been using it for 5 years and the original rope starts to show wear and tear now. I just bought new rope, and have not change it yet.

Thanks for ur input. I already sent them an email and they replied.

Its $348 for 4 pole and $438 for 6 pole with free installation.

Let me go and see how much the aluminum bamboo holders cost first.

Turbocharged
(edited)

Call some steel fabricator and have them laser cut the profile out.. should be cheaper.. [laugh]

You can even choose the plate thickness, material (S/Steel or Alu), exact profile etc...

Edited by Shull

Anyone knows where to buy this ceiling mount clothes hanger??? My contractor say cannot get as it is produced for HDB only so not commercially available. Not sure if he is BSing me.

money give i do for you

money give i do for you

My contractor going to do it for me FOC leh. Just that he will be installing the old J type.

So I decided to source for my own and pass to him to install.

U give me money, I let u do. Can?

I got mine frm china website,electrically operated, got control

Up n down easier for aging parents, however cost me $400-500 w shipping, quite common in the market now, high tech, got lighting, uv light & fans , no horse run.

Hypersonic

Speaking on clothes hanger, just checking it is better to use bamboo pole or aluminum pole to hang clothing? [:/]

Old bamboo poles are extremely resilient. however all the bamboo poles nowadays are from young bamboo which are all much easier to snap and less resistant.

Go for aluminium. But can be bent out of shape.

Speaking on clothes hanger, just checking it is better to use bamboo pole or aluminum pole to hang clothing? [:/]

Of course bamboo better - cheaper, more environmentally friendly, less noisy, less hazardous if fall on your head..... [laugh]

Of course bamboo better - cheaper, more environmentally friendly, less noisy, less hazardous if fall on your head..... [laugh]

The aluminium ones actually lighter... but easy to drop cause it's too light when there are no clothes on it. But most probably cause I no skill unlike my mom and wife. [laugh]

Lunch time, went to five hardware stores ard army market to ask. Only two out of the five sell the bamboo holder. Both of them sell the J type design. They also say the same thing as my contractor. HDB contractor do one, not available for sale.

Took a photo of the ones they had :

post-2654-1372832530_thumb.jpg

The search goes on. Hopefully Khatib will have.

Lunch time, went to five hardware stores ard army market to ask. Only two out of the five sell the bamboo holder. Both of them sell the J type design. They also say the same thing as my contractor. HDB contractor do one, not available for sale.

why are they displaying the item if not for sale?

Supercharged

how much price for these J type?

The aluminium ones actually lighter... but easy to drop cause it's too light when there are no clothes on it. But most probably cause I no skill unlike my mom and wife. [laugh]

Yup, but bamboo more "bouncy". [:p]

why are they displaying the item if not for sale?

The J type is for sale.

↡ Advertisement