Pickup trucks

Kohck

Supersonic

Yeah the suspension very durable, can tahan alot of side to side up and down rocking while stationary [;)][:p][laugh]

It has shown it's durability in Top Gear.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, this is one of the few 'truck' discussions so I wonder if anyone here would know where I can get these railings done? The ones I have on my HILUX now are fugly lol. Thanks in advance!

post-216258-0-78968900-1526909530_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 1

Twincharged

this is for those who keep complaining why the small lorries occupy the "fast lane" ....

post-2854-0-03942600-1556837721_thumb.jpg

• Haha! 1

Twincharged

this is for those who keep complaining why the small lorries occupy the "fast lane" ....

Adding Downforce.? [thumbsup]

4 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Whoa!!! 500nm torque!!

very few people can beat

Yup!

I drive its cheaper brother regularly.  That 500NM torque comes in handy during overtaking.

Just now, Davidtch said:

Yup!

I drive its cheaper brother regularly.  That 500NM torque comes in handy during overtaking.

500nm easily Chet 90% of the people especially upslope 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Davidtch said:

Vincar has this in their showroom

https://www.vincar.com.sg/vehicle/ford-ranger-raptor-2-0-double-cab/

213ps and 500NM torque from 2L biturbo diesel engine.

2180mm wide without side mirror and ~250kg heavier than the Bi-Turbo Wildtrak. The raptor is more for show off than a workhorse. 

IMO, the wildtrak is the best pickup currently available in SEA. Better than the Hilux which is also a great pickup, looks more chic/chio for most. So much so that many Malaysian use it as the Civic of the 90's. The wheels never leave tarmac, the chassis never touch the dirt in their life. Imagine a stallion castrated, spent its entire life in mordern city, never see the wilderness and never roam freely, sad.

Back to pickup, the Bi-turbo Ranger drive a lot like a SUV, and offer similar features too. 7 airbags, large touchscreen with Android Auto, semi-auto // parking, ACC, lane keeping assist and AEB, etc. But its very long at 5.4m, longer than S class or BMW 7 series, the back seats are upright, use leaf spring on the back axle...none of these are cons for a work vehicle but not so great for city uses.

7V08D9oh_o.jpg

Edited by epos
  • Praise 2

8 hours ago, epos said:

2180mm wide without side mirror and ~250kg heavier than the Bi-Turbo Wildtrak. The raptor is more for show off than a workhorse. 

IMO, the wildtrak is the best pickup currently available in SEA. Better than the Hilux which is also a great pickup, looks more chic/chio for most. So much so that many Malaysian use it as the Civic of the 90's. The wheels never leave tarmac, the chassis never touch the dirt in their life. Imagine a stallion castrated, spent its entire life in mordern city, never see the wilderness and never roam freely, sad.

Back to pickup, the Bi-turbo Ranger drive a lot like a SUV, and offer similar features too. 7 airbags, large touchscreen with Android Auto, semi-auto // parking, ACC, lane keeping assist and AEB, etc. But its very long at 5.4m, longer than S class or BMW 7 series, the back seats are upright, use leaf spring on the back axle...none of these are cons for a work vehicle but not so great for city uses.

7V08D9oh_o.jpg

Thanks for your information.

I use Wildtrak regularly.

A lot of ppl uses Hilux as it seems to be to carry more load.

• Praise 1

34 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

Thanks for your information.

I use Wildtrak regularly.

A lot of ppl uses Hilux as it seems to be to carry more load.

Did I read it from somewhere that the RHD Raptor is made in msia? I could be wrong thou cos I just recalled it vividly. Thanks to the MCFer here for the availability og Raptor here. Think this Raptor will cost a bomb. If no need to register as G-plate lagi better. 😊

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Unfazed said:

Did I read it from somewhere that the RHD Raptor is made in msia? I could be wrong thou cos I just recalled it vividly. Thanks to the MCFer here for the availability og Raptor here. Think this Raptor will cost a bomb. If no need to register as G-plate lagi better. 😊

That's F150 Raptor RHD 

Go & ask Vincar how much lo.

I went to see Merc X250 at Vincar sometime last year.  It is about $180k.

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Davidtch said:

That's F150 Raptor RHD 

Go & ask Vincar how much lo.

I went to see Merc X250 at Vincar sometime last year.  It is about $180k.

Mailah mailah wamailah..wait ask dun buy will kenna scold one. Just curious how much more it will cost fr a gd spec double cab tats all. Dun wanna be labelled as ask-for-fun lah. But thanks for sharing the knowledge.

• Praise 1

On 10/17/2019 at 6:32 PM, Unfazed said:

Mailah mailah wamailah..wait ask dun buy will kenna scold one. Just curious how much more it will cost fr a gd spec double cab tats all. Dun wanna be labelled as ask-for-fun lah. But thanks for sharing the knowledge.

Saw VinCar advertising it for $17x,xxx

↡ Advertisement