Are There More Ants In Your House Lately

Celicar

Turbocharged

It seems like suddenly there are a lot more ants around the house. No, I've not suddenly changed my habits and left things around that attract ants.

I spoke to my parents who live elsewhere and they have the same observation.

I'm not sure if it is the hot weather or even the haze.

Anyone else experience this?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Hypersonic

My mum says weather hot ants and cockroaches will come out.

Lol i thought this will be common sense after living in a tropical country for 20-30 yrs [laugh]

• Praise 2

My mum says weather hot ants and cockroaches will come out.

Huh? Not when they are hungry meh?

Why not say weather hot they are more horny, piak piak more often to produce more offspring? Maybe that's why your mum knows this and that's how you are born? :D

Hypersonic

last night out of no where saw a formation of ants in the washroom...............and I thought something wrong............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

last night out of no where saw a formation of ants in the washroom...............and I thought something wrong............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Yes that too. I also wonder why washroom suddenly have ants. :wacko:

Turbocharged

Outside you and your neighbour's home got a lot of potted plants? These things are ants nest magnets.

The plants have been there forever and not that near my house, so don't think those things are the culprits leh.

your urine too sweet, what have you been eating? :D

The plants have been there forever and not that near my house, so don't think those things are the culprits leh.

Ants, c0ckroaches and lizards dun stand a chance if they enter my place. I still have ants baits lying around. Though it takes quite long to kill them all it's still quite effective. Seeing a big bunch of them lying dead together makes my day.

Internal Moderator

Lol... Common sense meh? I don't know..

Go NTUC buy the kill ants one. Orange color box with many pellets inside.

Hypersonic

Yes that too. I also wonder why washroom suddenly have ants. :wacko:

I was wondering why..............because never seen before...........but they have since disappear...........after I gave them the spray.......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Hypersonic

your urine too sweet, what have you been eating? :D

along the wall only leh................none near the place I urine...............but I did eat two persimmons that was real sweet yesterday.........[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Supercharged

along the wall only leh................none near the place I urine...............but I did eat two persimmons that was real sweet yesterday.........[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

bo share?!

Supersonic

You rather have more ants or mozzies in your house?! [:p] Mozzies nowadays very dangerous since dengue outbreak everywhere!

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Hot weather causes ants to come out. other insects i don't know.

Whether is it due to reproductive cycle, their nest too hot etc i don't know.

But seriously, i think any hdb housewife can tell u about this phenomenon. [rolleyes]

i learnt this when i was in pre school lor and still trying to use my thumb to press the small ants into oblivion.

lobang for good persimmon? [:p][rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2