Macdonald newest burger...

Ronleo

for BK I like Whopper Jr ... cos it has raw onion ...

[:p]

Whopper got 3 diff price and it start from whopper Jr so everytime i will compare,

Aiya just add $1 more from jr and i will have more cheese and tomato and when set on whopper meal than i will compare agn,

Aiya another $0.80 more i will have bacon in my whopper so end up ordering the most high end whopper meal

↡ Advertisement

Whopper got 3 diff price and it start from whopper Jr so everytime i will compare,

Aiya just add $1 more from jr and i will have more cheese and tomato and when set on whopper meal than i will compare agn,

Aiya another $0.80 more i will have bacon in my whopper so end up ordering the most high end whopper meal

haha ... I just order the Whopper Jr set ($4.95) one and swap the soft drink for coffee.

if hungry add taro turnover.

Whopper Sr too much for me lah ...

Everytime before step into BK was thinking this time order mushrooms burger or Turkey bacon burger but my mouth and stomach always betray my mind so everytime whopper whopper whopper..

I had make a bow for the next 1 month dont take BK starting from Thursday..

Hopefully this time my leg dont betray my mind

Everytime before step into BK was thinking this time order mushrooms burger or Turkey bacon burger but my mouth and stomach always betray my mind so everytime whopper whopper whopper..

I had make a bow for the next 1 month dont take BK starting from Thursday..

Hopefully this time my leg dont betray my mind

haha ... use the Force ... 

btw, turkey bacon works for you ? when I go Mac or BK I dont ask for bacon cos its turkey bacon ... not the way it should be, me thinks ... 

Supercharged

I like quarter pounder becos of it size but actual taste is hard..

I prefer double cheeseburger becos whole burger feel soft..

same feel here, the thinner patties tasted more beefy and juicy.

cheese-wise, i prefer mos cheese than bk n mac. i don't usually enjoy very yellow cheese; prefer pale yellow ones as they don't taste too cheesy.

(edited)
Well, what do you all expect, this is afterall a mass produced product trying to ape a flavour that every local Tom, Dick and Harry has their own versions and expectations.

What a tall task for Mackers to start off with.

Does it really fail that bad? At least I don't think so. 

Is it really that horrible? Yes, it is not fantastically tasty nor anything near what its commercial claims (now, when will customer learn not to trust marketers huh?)

BUT - come on la, dun come up with new menu, people say they are boring and resting on their laurels

Try something new and doesn't make the mark.....

People curse the product and brand like siao.... 

Singaporeans are really hard to please man. Its just under $10 people... live and let live la. Even if it fails, so be it, at least give them the credit for being innovative and for trying. 

Does it taste worse than a normal McChicken, maybe? but certainly it does not taste as BORING as a usual MacChicken yes? 

Finally, I actually find the taste kinda nice personally, just don't go in with a biased clout or raised expectations. 

PS: My wife hates this as much as most of the comments here and no, I did not taste this from a media drop, I ate my wife's LEFTOVER which she took one bite and wanted to throw away.

And yes, I still find it tasty....  [laugh]

Edited by Icebrush79
  • Praise 2

same feel here, the thinner patties tasted more beefy and juicy.

cheese-wise, i prefer mos cheese than bk n mac. i don't usually enjoy very yellow cheese; prefer pale yellow ones as they don't taste too cheesy.

For me burgers must go with cheese than nice but ok lah at less we wont need to eat those cheese with mole..

Supercharged

For me burgers must go with cheese than nice but ok lah at less we wont need to eat those cheese with mole..

i agree to certain extent. i just don't like those strong smelling / taste cheese like cheddar / parmesan. also, chopped onions r a must if burger meat is beef - i think onions r best match with beef.

permanent or not i do not know.

but what i know i would not buy another one.  :sick:

the novelty has worn off.

So fast? 

I haven't even tried it yet  [grin]

not a big fan of bread, actually. and would usually stick with the good old Mc'chicken when i do go there.

So fast? 

not a big fan of bread, actually. and would usually stick with the good old Mc'chicken when i do go there.

Somehow I would prefer BK over mac in terms of taste. 

IMO, fusion burgers don't taste nice cos East doesn't mix well with West. So if I want burger it will be the normal beef or chicken burger and if i want nasi Lemak, I'll go to a NL stall for my fix and mind u, at $6 for this NL burger; it's rather expensive!!

• Praise 5

So fast? 

Still selling but better try before it's gone again.

So fast? 

bro, upgrade to mcspicy liao lah.

U will never go back to mc'chicken once u eat mcspicy. Unless somehow u like the taste of a lot of mayo  [:p]