Jailed for road rage

Darthrevan

Turbocharged

Big size means nothing. Must be quick and precise. I know because I always kena beaten up even though I big size :D

↡ Advertisement

No lah..they were only holding him down, that fooker thought he bigger size wanna eat me.

i wanna take down his number he just pull my shirt after my friends ask him what he wants , he just say he wanna talk to me only nia.

anyway i claim him big time for my fairings and other parts, he deserved it.

If he started with the jerk behaviour, then, claim him all the way lor. At least your friends are good buddies.. Not all will help de lor..

Double fist punch to chest? 这是什么新招式?双龙出海?

Student of Crouching Monkey Hidden Tiger? Two handed punch sud actually b Preying Mantis deciple. [laugh]

lucky the victim not a woman, else one more charge of molest.

Then prob wun b punching the chest buy squeezing the breast. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Very true, molester not only jail but also cane.

And also first time to hear taxi driver bullied another road user. All the while I read on news were taxi uncles being beaten.

Cos most other cases the tired taxi driver go to whack the other party but end up kenna whacked so no case to report. Hahaha [laugh][laugh][laugh]

so common in sg, they spit at my exora too...just this unlucky one got physical and got caught...some taxi drivers even point middle finger and scold cb while driving with passengers in his cab...super low class!

Most r the retrenched managers so ty super frustrated n always on the boiling point waiting to explode.

Plus ty trying to earn more like what ty used to earn but its not easy when u drive a taxi.

As what one taxi driver openly said, he can only earn $8K per month. Where got enough? [:p]

Taxi drivers spat at your exora? Even if I'm driving a Chery, I'll never be able to take such nonsense. [rifle]

If a taxi driver spit at my car......I wil go n 5hit inside his taxi. [laugh]

last time when i was riding bike when one taxi hit me from the back, then he claimed that i cut into his lane when i was riding at the last lane.

got down and pull my shirt somewhere when i take his number lucky my friends who was behind caught up and shoved him on his bonnet faced down while we called the police.

Some are really S holes....

Yr frens sud hv shoved him under the front of his taxi n let him slowly cook there till the police arrived. [rolleyes]

Woah, so fierce to the taxi driver? Later he ask police whether can charge your friend for assault how?

They were restraining a violent person(taxi driver). Nothing wrong.

They were restraining a violent person(taxi driver). Nothing wrong.

But if no video evidence, the taxi driver can also say all gang up on him.. Best got outside witness or video lor.. IHMO..

But if no video evidence, the taxi driver can also say all gang up on him.. Best got outside witness or video lor.. IHMO..

Ya best is independent witness to support yr case or video evidence.

I FEARED FOR MY LIFE, SAYS ELDERLY PRIEST BASHED BY ROAD BULLY

PRIEST RECALLS GETTING HIT BY 
ROAD BULLY 47 YEARS YOUNGER THAN HIM

Oct 30, 2015 6:00am

BY CATHERINE ROBERT AND SHAFFIQ ALKHATIB

He got angry with an elderly Catholic priest who stopped at a cross-junction to give way to pedestrians.

Dick Lim Poh Guan, who was driving a van behind Father Adrian Anthony, later assaulted him at Cashin Street, off North Bridge Road, at around 10.40pm on Feb 20 last year.

Lim, 25, a provision shop owner at Bras Basah Complex, was jailed for seven weeks yesterday after pleading guilty to voluntarily causing hurt.

The road-rage attack occurred after Father Adrian left his parish at the Cathedral of the Good Shepherd at Queen Street at around 10.30pm to drive to a nearby McDonald's to "grab a hamburger for dinner".

The court heard that while he was about to turn right from Victoria Street into Middle Road, he stopped to allow pedestrians to cross at the junction despite the lights being in his favour.

Lim, who was with his wife, Madam Ao Lin, 20, became impatient and honked at Father Anthony, startling him.

After the priest drove off, Lim tailed him.

When Father Adrian parked his car at Cashin Street, off North Bridge Road, Lim stepped out of his van and knocked on the windscreen.

Father Adrian said: "He challenged me to a fight. He said if I were a man, I'd take him up on it. Why would he want that?

"I was 70, you know? I can barely move around and he wanted me to fight with him?"

When Father Adrian stepped out of the car, he wanted to take a picture of the number plate of Lim's van, but Lim snatched the phone.

"He took my phone, gave me one hard hit to my nose and then kicked me when I was on the ground," said Father Adrian.

''I definitely feared for my life. I didn't know what else he was going to do to me,'' he said.

Father Anthony suffered a nasal tip fracture and multiple bruises on his back, hip and thigh.

Read the full report in our print edition on Oct 30.

there should be laws not allowing such people to procreate

This Dick has 2 kids apparently

I FEARED FOR MY LIFE, SAYS ELDERLY PRIEST BASHED BY ROAD BULLY

PRIEST RECALLS GETTING HIT BY 
ROAD BULLY 47 YEARS YOUNGER THAN HIM

Oct 30, 2015 6:00am

BY CATHERINE ROBERT AND SHAFFIQ ALKHATIB

He got angry with an elderly Catholic priest who stopped at a cross-junction to give way to pedestrians.

Dick Lim Poh Guan, who was driving a van behind Father Adrian Anthony, later assaulted him at Cashin Street, off North Bridge Road, at around 10.40pm on Feb 20 last year.

Lim, 25, a provision shop owner at Bras Basah Complex, was jailed for seven weeks yesterday after pleading guilty to voluntarily causing hurt.

The road-rage attack occurred after Father Adrian left his parish at the Cathedral of the Good Shepherd at Queen Street at around 10.30pm to drive to a nearby McDonald's to "grab a hamburger for dinner".

The court heard that while he was about to turn right from Victoria Street into Middle Road, he stopped to allow pedestrians to cross at the junction despite the lights being in his favour.

Lim, who was with his wife, Madam Ao Lin, 20, became impatient and honked at Father Anthony, startling him.

After the priest drove off, Lim tailed him.

When Father Adrian parked his car at Cashin Street, off North Bridge Road, Lim stepped out of his van and knocked on the windscreen.

Father Adrian said: "He challenged me to a fight. He said if I were a man, I'd take him up on it. Why would he want that?

"I was 70, you know? I can barely move around and he wanted me to fight with him?"

When Father Adrian stepped out of the car, he wanted to take a picture of the number plate of Lim's van, but Lim snatched the phone.

"He took my phone, gave me one hard hit to my nose and then kicked me when I was on the ground," said Father Adrian.

''I definitely feared for my life. I didn't know what else he was going to do to me,'' he said.

Father Anthony suffered a nasal tip fracture and multiple bruises on his back, hip and thigh.

Read the full report in our print edition on Oct 30.

there should be laws not allowing such people to procreate

This Dick has 2 kids apparently

Literally Dick.

• Praise 2

While it was all very well to be loving and show love to his parents, she said, she did not see the same goodwill and charity extended to other elderly persons, such the victim who is older than his parents.

"In fact, you and your wife were exceedingly rude to him. I must say that your actions, as well as your wife's, were simply deplorable. You were simply bullying an old man on the road," she said. Noting that Lim had been sent to a juvenile home for violence-related offences before, Judge Wang said it did not appear to her that his stint there was constructive. Neither had he learnt from it.

Lim, a father of two, could have been jailed for up to two years and fined for causing hurt.