Jailed for road rage

Darthrevan

A taxi driver was jailed for two weeks on Thursday for assaulting a motorcyclist in a road rage case.

Poh Teik Eng, 43, pleaded guilty to using both his clenched fists to punch Mr Yen Chee Jiang, 28, on his chest area at the junction of Havelock Road and New Market Road on Feb 10 last year.

A court heard that Mr Yen was travelling behind Poh along Havelock Road on a right-turn only lane when Poh tried to change to the lane on his left. He abruptly jammed his brakes to try and filter to that lane but could not due to the heavy traffic.

Shortly, Poh again jammed his brakes and tried to change to the lane on his left. Mr Yen sounded his horn at him and shouted "Oi'' as he passed the taxi.

Source: http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/...d-rage-20130711

Gibe taxi loh a head butt lah idiot! You have your helmet on right? [laugh]

Driving a van means that Dick would have a clear vision of what is the cause for the vehicle in front to stop.

So what does Dick expect the Priest to do when there are pedestrian crossing? Run down the pedestrian.

Even if Dick is really pissed off, knowing the Priest is a 70 years old man, any reasonable person would just let it go and move on.

Since Dick has a violent history, I think 7 weeks jail term is too short.

• Praise 4

While it was all very well to be loving and show love to his parents, she said, she did not see the same goodwill and charity extended to other elderly persons, such the victim who is older than his parents.

"In fact, you and your wife were exceedingly rude to him. I must say that your actions, as well as your wife's, were simply deplorable. You were simply bullying an old man on the road," she said. Noting that Lim had been sent to a juvenile home for violence-related offences before, Judge Wang said it did not appear to her that his stint there was constructive. Neither had he learnt from it.

Lim, a father of two, could have been jailed for up to two years and fined for causing hurt.

I question our legal system.

Why was this prick, I mean dick not jailed for the maximum of 2 years? Repeat offender leh.

• Praise 5

Exactly right, 7 weeks maybe right if he picked on someone his own age or size.

To bully a 70 yr old who can be his grandfather, I think he deserve alot longer !

• Praise 1

On top of that, they should at least ban him from driving eternally!

I very compassionate.

Just ban till second coming of Christ would be about right.

Really sad to see & hear of pricks like him with their high & mighty attitude on our shared roads.

I would have thought that the wife might be the more sensible one with the cooler "head", but apparently not.

• Praise 1

Normally too much siao will make a guy more hot temper

Need more sex to release

A sextisifed man will be more cum [grin]

facepalm-cat.jpg

Edited by Mason016
  • Praise 2

Normally too much siao will make a guy more hot temper

Need more sex to release

A sextisifed man will be more cum [grin]

You would go far if you do advertising jingle man.

At 25yr already owner of a provision shop lah. Was wondering if ppl go to his shop ask price here there then never buy will kena punch or not?

Financial analyst jailed 4 weeks for punching taxi driver
PUBLISHED
4 HOURS AGO

SINGAPORE - A taxi passenger who kept changing his mind about where he wanted to go will now be heading to prison after he launched a verbal and physical attack on his driver.

British financial analyst John Jefferson, 26, punched Mr Sukhdew Singh Banta Singh, 55, in the eye after hurling vulgarities at him.

He was jailed for four weeks after pleading guilty in a district court on Tuesday (April 24) to voluntarily causing hurt in May last year.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Tang Shangjun said Jefferson flagged down Mr Singh's taxi and told him to go to River Valley Close, but switched destinations to Kim Seng on the way.

When they reached Kim Seng, Jefferson said he no longer wanted to go there and made Mr Singh drive around in circles, before eventually stopping at Robertson Pier.

DPP Tang said he hurled vulgarities at Mr Singh, as he claimed the taxi driver had "driven to the wrong place".

He got out of the taxi without paying the fare and booked a Grab car on his phone.

At about 4am, Jefferson got into the Grab car and Mr Singh tried to stop him from leaving, but was punched in the left eye area, knocking his spectacles off.

The Grab driver called the police and Jefferson finally coughed up the $12 taxi fare.

Mr Singh was taken to Tan Tock Seng Hospital where he was found to have a swollen left cheek. He was given two days' medical leave.

Jefferson's lawyer said in mitigation that the offence was "out of character" for him, and that he had a low risk of re-offending.

↡ Advertisement