• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
36 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:49 PM

Hydrocarbon
  • Hydrocarbon
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

no lah
still can remember mah tongue.gif

thumbsup.gif

Now I want to restart playing games also don't know where to start already..
吃别人所不能吃的苦,忍别人所不能忍的气,做别人所不能做的事,
就能享受别人所不能享受的一切.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:52 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

thumbsup.gif

Now I want to restart playing games also don't know where to start already..

for some unknown reasons
games dont appeal to me anymore
really dont udnerstand hwy
prefer to talk coock sing song
watch tv
eat a meal
sleep
unsure.gif

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:58 PM

Hydrocarbon
  • Hydrocarbon
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

for some unknown reasons
games dont appeal to me anymore
really dont udnerstand hwy
prefer to talk coock sing song
watch tv
eat a meal
sleep
unsure.gif

True also. Sometimes go friend house still play, but mostly, social games only.

Prefer to meet up and chillax. Or piak piak.. Haha..
吃别人所不能吃的苦,忍别人所不能忍的气,做别人所不能做的事,
就能享受别人所不能享受的一切.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:04 PM

Rollagt
  • Premium member
    Rollagt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

The lower floor u stay, the more u will see. sweatdrop.gif

bigcry.gif I stay at 4th floor !

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:50 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

bigcry.gif I stay at 4th floor !

Next time before they do the fogging, you spray 'Baygone' thick thick around the chut door .... sly.gif

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:03 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I guess whether the rubbish chute inside your house or not, i believe still have roaches fly into the house lo. Like my house always will find roach fly into the house. sweatdrop.gif
When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:52 PM

Jtb
  • Premium member
    Jtb
    6th Gear
    Author Image

when notice arrived, tape the bin's edges for a few days, throw your thrash bags outside.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:25 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I had bought a resale house and town council had performed routine rubbish chute fogging yesterday and give instructions to mask up the chute door to prevent roaches from escaping.

Today, I found a few small roaches and some eggs on the kitchen floor. To make things worse, there is this big roach as well, all not dead yet. dry.gif

Any bros/sis can share their experience and the ways to prevent roaches from invading into the house after the fogging process ?

spray baygon one round around the chute bin............open up and spray some around the inside...........and buy some of this and lay them around your kitchen............I had the same problem..........now cannot even find one cockroach in my kitchen............ biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:30 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I guess whether the rubbish chute inside your house or not, i believe still have roaches fly into the house lo. Like my house always will find roach fly into the house. sweatdrop.gif

yah.............they came from the kitchen windows also ........... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 17 June 2019 - 03:47 PM

archcherub
  • archcherub
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I had bought a resale house and town council had performed routine rubbish chute fogging yesterday and give instructions to mask up the chute door to prevent roaches from escaping.

Today, I found a few small roaches and some eggs on the kitchen floor. To make things worse, there is this big roach as well, all not dead yet. dry.gif

Any bros/sis can share their experience and the ways to prevent roaches from invading into the house after the fogging process ?

was googling for help on this! town council did put posters but i keep forgetting.

like cockroach and insect orgies in my kitchen every quarterly! [dead]

Posted 17 June 2019 - 03:55 PM

Playtime
  • Premium member
    Playtime
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I see them fogging.. I offer them some money to fog my car cos found cockroaches inside.. they rejected my offer 🤣

Posted 17 June 2019 - 04:12 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

was googling for help on this! town council did put posters but i keep forgetting.

like cockroach and insect orgies in my kitchen every quarterly! [dead]

Must remember to seal up your chute, if not all roaches and insects will get into your kitchen during fogging.

I see them fogging.. I offer them some money to fog my car cos found cockroaches inside.. they rejected my offer 🤣

Confirmed they reject your offer, if not they would be very busy fogging the chute and also cars.  [laugh]

When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 18 June 2019 - 08:00 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

A: can you fog my car?
B: no

:grin:

Posted 18 June 2019 - 05:10 PM

Zhivago
  • Premium member
    Zhivago
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Bought the tiny wire mesh magnet type , cut to the required length and attached it on the window grille edge . It is meant to deter mosquito, now very effectively prevent flying roaches into my house . Got it from Taobao go try it .
Ash2017 praised this

Posted 18 June 2019 - 05:23 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

A: can you fog my car?
B: no

:grin:

I often would drive with windows lowered towards the fogging when I spot one

Help keeps crawlies away...still have to do vacuum once in a while though

Posted 21 June 2019 - 05:44 PM

Teckmeister
  • Teckmeister
    1st Gear
    Author Image

The rubbish chute is built inside my kitchen too. What we do is use tape to cover the perimeter around the chute.

And remember not to remove the tape right after the fogging. Roaches don't die immediately but they will struggle inside the chute and move instinctively towards fresh air. This could go on for hours after the fogging. So if you remove the tape right after the fogging, the roaches will just climb into your kitchen.

Best bet is to remove the tape the day after a fogging.

Posted 21 June 2019 - 11:12 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The rubbish chute is built inside my kitchen too. What we do is use tape to cover the perimeter around the chute.

And remember not to remove the tape right after the fogging. Roaches don't die immediately but they will struggle inside the chute and move instinctively towards fresh air. This could go on for hours after the fogging. So if you remove the tape right after the fogging, the roaches will just climb into your kitchen.

Best bet is to remove the tape the day after a fogging.

You are right. Best is remove 2 days after fogging. Lol. Also when you remove the tape also must be careful that some roaches could still be alive at the edge of the parameter and jump out when you remove the tape.

Looks like there is no rubbish chute design that can stop roaches from crawling out 100%. Still must tape here tape there.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users