Tighter checks on carpark wardens promised by HDB

Will_I_Am

use ur brain la. wat he is implying is dat there are alot of non season parking ticket holders parked in the season lot.

he is asking for the parking wardens to come and summon these ppl as a deterrent for holding up the lots meant for the season parking ticket holders.

wana be sacastic also cannot get ur facts right 1st. lousy

You ate C4 for breakfast? So hot on a Sunday morning [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

use ur brain la. wat he is implying is dat there are alot of non season parking ticket holders parked in the season lot.

he is asking for the parking wardens to come and summon these ppl as a deterrent for holding up the lots meant for the season parking ticket holders.

wana be sacastic also cannot get ur facts right 1st. lousy

Wow, calm down bro (although I was thinking the same as you - he just missed an obvious point). I think you need another MU with all of us jokers so we can share your fluids again. [laugh]

Actually.. i wana complain abt these carpark wardens... come my hse carpark.. only to sign in at the signboard outside the carpark n ride away! WTF! my bloody carpark is always full... even on weekends.. season lots also full.. have to drive up to 3rd or 4th flr to park in normal white lots.. whats the point of paying season parking when there is no lots to park.. WTH... :angry:

This one normal lar bro...as long as there are empty lots on the 3,4 or 5th level hdb will still issue season parking based on the number of lots available (white lot included). If you go back late or during the weekend the lower decks will most probably be full and getting those lots is like winning the 4d prize. The best is town council make all carpark e-gantry type...nobody goes in without payin unless he is a season carpark holder. That too doesnt mean u will get a lot at the lower decks!

Wow, calm down bro (although I was thinking the same as you - he just missed an obvious point). I think you need another MU with all of us jokers so we can share your fluids again. [laugh]

My few meetings with him, I always bring umbrella.. always drizzles when he starts talking [laugh]

You ate C4 for breakfast? So hot on a Sunday morning [laugh]

aiyo... my reply very relax liao lo. u 2 1st day know me izzit?

speaking of mu, when was the last time i saw u ben? lol

thambi, u need fluids and fluids i give it shall be. when har?

How does one know the parking label is for a specific hdb parking block as the parking label only have the hdb logo not like last time where the block and the area are typed onto it. I for one doesnt know who owns which car unless they are my neighbours who are friendly with me. The situation will be made worst if the carpark is near a school.

i believe the hand held devices the wardens hv will link the info wif their data base. coz once i ask them the same qn they told me if the car has got a valid season ticket the device wun be able to register a summon.

the HDB should have implemented those electronics parking system...

From a macro point of view, these should heavily reduce the reliance on foreign talents and shift the current resources to do more productive works. Existing resources could be retrained like security guards etc....

1800 carparks? only 300+ are equipped with electronics parking system??? these are few too less.

IMO, such moves are long overdue.... the HDB and URA are too slow to move... where are the productivity which our government is calling? Dun understand why these agencies under MND still fail to act...

i believe the hand held devices the wardens hv will link the info wif their data base. coz once i ask them the same qn they told me if the car has got a valid season ticket the device wun be able to register a summon.

Yes...that device is linked to town council so they can check for all parking offences that falls under the tc jurisdiction but frankly speaking the wardens cant be doing patrolling all the time mar. The best scenario is to have a warden stationed at each carpark to prevent illegal parking but that will be really :wacko: bonkers. So the next best thing is to make e-parking the norm in all carparks but then again seasons parking holders will be at the receiving end as everybody will want to park at the lower decks season parking or not. Wardens will always be needed in sg due to uor common parking area. But they can never be there 24/7. But at least if the carpark is using the eparking gantry.....those people that always try to gamble n park free cannot do it anymore.

aiyo... my reply very relax liao lo. u 2 1st day know me izzit?

speaking of mu, when was the last time i saw u ben? lol

thambi, u need fluids and fluids i give it shall be. when har?

Quite long ago liao leh.. last year? Now busy with family liao so hardly got time for MU [laugh]

Ya correct. They sign in to the carpark they are patrolling, and any car that has season parking for that particular carpark will not get a summon even if the car does not display the season parking disc.

Today early morning saw a warden walking around issuing summons to those who illegally parked cars......but quite some time last seen this....in fact for the past few months the checks were not as "on" as in the past....... [thumbsup]

I salute number 4 but never see them before. Have you? [:p]

Yes,

Seen quite a few. Never seen them in their car b4....it's always their chauffeur.

(edited)

that one not a problem since most season lots have a timing 7am to 7pm for public parking only.

unless you work from home, else come back from work sure should have plenty of space to park

then hor, I also notice many like to park near to the lift.

so no matter how high they park, can take lift up down no need to walk [laugh]

Edited by Xefera

that one not a problem since most season lots have a timing 7am to 7pm for public parking only.

unless you work from home, else come back from work sure should have plenty of space to park

then hor, I also notice many like to park near to the lift.

so no matter how high they park, can take lift up down no need to walk [laugh]

lol...if at their doorstep better..... [laugh] [laugh]

have leh ... i remember those carparks in tiong bahru area, machiam walk less than 30 steps can reach their door liao.

only for those lower floors ones only lah

i suggest tie a dog tag around carpark wardens' necks that uses GPS as monitor.

every move saved to central computer.

anyway they are generally regarded as dogs [:p]

i suggest tie a dog tag around carpark wardens' necks that uses GPS as monitor.

every move saved to central computer.

anyway they are generally regarded as dogs [:p]

bad sia you....pple just trying to earn a living..no have them everbody complain about illegal parking...they come and summon pple for illegal parking also pple scold them bad words. :wacko: their work also no fun wan...cha chwak kana complain...saman kana cursed!

↡ Advertisement