KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

Is this allowed in Singapore?

Nice. How much? Shldnt be a prob I think cos got see cars putting black sticker instead. If kena lta just remove lor... Lol....:D

• Praise 1

(edited)

Just saw from Gmarket Korea. Selling at 2pcs for US$40.51. Can mod and put whatever wordings u like but seems to be very ex i think. Anyway something to share wif u all.

http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailv...os_class_kind=T

Here's a red wording on Aurora Black...not bad.

j0911e.jpg

Nice. How much? Shldnt be a prob I think cos got see cars putting black sticker instead. If kena lta just remove lor... Lol....:D

Edited by Firedemon15

U super lucky. Great price u got. Congrats! :D

thanks bro! when it first launched and I checked out the specs, I figured it would be a good buy as compared to the other cars out there in the current market conditions. So took the plunge and booked based purely on specs and pictures..haha it's a gamble though [blush]

• Praise 1

Agreed with TTT bro, i also check out the specs and found it's way better than the jap cars and more affordable than the conti, so maitu liao just whack...plus that time can take in house loan of 100%.

thanks bro! when it first launched and I checked out the specs, I figured it would be a good buy as compared to the other cars out there in the current market conditions. So took the plunge and booked based purely on specs and pictures..haha it's a gamble though [blush]

• Praise 1

on the last day before MAS ruling took effect...muahaha... my SE is super gd guy, as i expressed interest in k3 a few days earlier, he took initiative to call me when he know MAS suddenly announce that ruling, I immdiate rush down and sign on the dot...

When u book car Liao? Still haf 100% loan? [thumbsup]

on the last day before MAS ruling took effect...muahaha... my SE is super gd guy, as i expressed interest in k3 a few days earlier, he took initiative to call me when he know MAS suddenly announce that ruling, I immdiate rush down and sign on the dot...

..u make me completely envious, a really good buy [thumbsup]

• Praise 4

(edited)

I booked mine at 92,999 with 5K top up for guarantee COE, Snow White Pearl. But that time the ruling already in place, so I didn't have 100% loan, only 60%. Don't have COE yet too, SE says will get in Aug.

Edited by Vitaminc1231

Supersonic

I booked mine at 92,999 with 5K top up for guarantee COE, Snow White Pearl. But that time the ruling already in place, so I didn't have 100% loan, only 60%. Don't have COE yet too, SE says will get in Aug.

So loan about $55k and cash $37k??? [sweatdrop]

• Praise 2

1. TTT - Golden Beat

2. ER-3682 - Bright Silver

3. Firedemon15 - Glittering Metal

4. Vyeron - Snow White Pearl

5. Aurorablack - Aurora Black

6. Choco - Abyss Blue (still waiting for coe)

7. Vitaminc1231 - Snow White Pearl

Looks like snow white pearl is most popular so far :)

Agreed with TTT bro, i also check out the specs and found it's way better than the jap cars and more affordable than the conti, so maitu liao just whack...plus that time can take in house loan of 100%.

wow! lucky bro, 100% loan is good.. then u must have booked way ahead n getting car soon? :)

with all the diff colours we have, it'll look nice in a group pic! haha

Looks like snow white pearl is most popular so far :)

I wanted Black a lot. If I have a maid to wash car for me every day, I confirm + chop will get black... :wub: