KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

i found its a bit confusing while you commented on the so so look but prefer for 2.0L / 1.6 turbo version... ~_~

At current market, K3 has advantage in term of price / feature and look (try compare fm side view if old and new forte similar) and thats why people think its great. Test drove it and its good.

i do love defender, but definitely not soul..no offend :)

↡ Advertisement

Don't mind me asking you K3 owners ar.

Did you guys make the purchase without even seeing it in real life? Other than the pics from worldwide reviews and photoshoots, is it wise to purchase a vehicle without actually sitting in it and testing it? I am not being sceptical on this but its kinda hard to splash 100K plus for a vehicle without testing it. I mean, it is not just another item on Ebay or Amazon eh.

I placed the order without seeing real car, SE only showed me catalog. I was not the first batch buyer and all of them did the same as me, bought without seeing it.

I did test try Elantra, which the engine is same as K3 so there is a certain level of idea how the drive will be. Rest of it, it's really up to individual. Some wouldn't, like you; some would, like those who placed order.

Turbocharged

Come on accept it that k3 is a much better car than soul, I hate to do comparison cos soul isn't in that league to compete with k3. Wanna compare just go to this link n compare side by side

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_compare.php

Bro, don't be too defensive of your k3 hor, later one anti Korea made chap will come in and make this a war zone thread again....hehehe.... [laugh]

Don't mind me asking you K3 owners ar.

Did you guys make the purchase without even seeing it in real life? Other than the pics from worldwide reviews and photoshoots, is it wise to purchase a vehicle without actually sitting in it and testing it? I am not being sceptical on this but its kinda hard to splash 100K plus for a vehicle without testing it. I mean, it is not just another item on Ebay or Amazon eh.

I was there on 26th July 7pm to collect my Kia Soul after servicing. At first look, the K3 looks almost identical from a 2012 Forte. Even my wife indicates that: " why are they placing the forte on the external display?" Prior to heading up to 2nd lvl to get my car, I went inside and take a look around before planting my arse on the driver seat.

I would say that the seat is comfortable for touring purpose. The dashboard was great but somehow the 2012 forte rear seats are bigger than the K3 (It seems to be designed for 2 and if someone sits in the middle, its gona be uncomfortable).

Other than the awesome interior design of the K3.....the rear lights of it looks almost identical to the 2013 Sorento (though smaller a bit) and from the side, it looks like the Forte.

Somehow or rather, I do not find it very special from other great looking compact sedans as compared to the Jetta Sport, 2013 Renault Fluence, etc.

I would be happy if they bring in the 2Liter or the 1.6 turbo version in. Oh Oh....not forgetting the awesome K9 series!

if cannot afford, then say cannot afford lah....talk so much also no use

• Praise 1

No war no war all peace. Soul n k3 all Kia cars...all friend friend ;)

Bro, don't be too defensive of your k3 hor, later one anti Korea made chap will come in and make this a war zone thread again....hehehe.... [laugh]

Aiyah...diff ppl diff brain diff needs....im not a mini suv fan..find the soul boxy and crampy. I lurve the k3 the min i saw in their korean website. No need to think twice liao. Kimchi or sushi whicheve i find more tasty and value for money sure buy! When me and wife saw, sat and drove actual car during pre launch....it was like WOW! Look and feel close like conti...brand put aside...it was the specs and total package that won me over...its my choice but the bros who also buy k3 maybe got same feeling as me or not?? [wave]:D[wave] Lol...cheers. Haf a great weekend!

• Praise 1

No war no war all peace. Soul n k3 all Kia cars...all friend friend ;)

Ya.. No war.. Korean make good car nowaday, be it Kia, Hyundai or Chev. :D

• Praise 2

Going down C&C now,my number is SKK 5081..heehee.

Congrats bro! Wat tyme they officially hand keys over? Enjoy yer ride! Dont forget post pics...

• Praise 1

The car is perfect, just the price. Else it should be selling like hot cakes. This is just for discussion , think should not have any personal attack.

• Praise 1

Going down C&C now,my number is SKK 5081..heehee.

looking forward to your pics! :)

• Praise 1

if cannot afford, then say cannot afford lah....talk so much also no use

Aiyo...y talk abt affordability? Aiyoyo...just a friendly discussion ma. Not meant to critise or wad. Just sharing.

Btw the k3 is around 120k. Well within budget. Just that defender i want cost around 225k. S plate of coz.

• Praise 2

Twincharged

Collected my car,[sorry did not take any photo],i felt sorry for many Brothers & Sisters who booked the car earlier than me,C&C was VERY VERY UNFAIR to YOU.. :angry: :angry: ,just because you paid lesser than me,only 7 cars collected today,i saw many cars[all Registered] on level 2,C&C should call ALL the owners to the launch party....Anyway,the food 'sucks',just drinks & those small cocktail food[no buffet],my Mazda 6 Launch party's food was damm nice...now still hungry.!!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1