KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

C&C must be thinking they want to cut cost, lesser d people less d cost to feed those guest. Dun know y some of us book early get later, guess its their smelly tricks to minimize their losses. Sian No choice hv to wait for me.

Anyway bro enjoy ur ride...

Collected my car,[sorry did not take any photo],i felt sorry for many Brothers & Sisters who booked the car earlier than me,C&C was VERY VERY UNFAIR to YOU.. :angry: :angry: ,just because you paid lesser than me,only 7 cars collected today,i saw many cars[all Registered] on level 2,C&C should call ALL the owners to the launch party....Anyway,the food 'sucks',just drinks & those small cocktail food[no buffet],my Mazda 6 Launch party's food was damm nice...now still hungry.!!!

• Praise 1

Twincharged

C&C must be thinking they want to cut cost, lesser d people less d cost to feed those guest. Dun know y some of us book early get later, guess its their smelly tricks to minimize their losses. Sian No choice hv to wait for me.

C&C cut cost.???C&C just 'Look down' on KIA owners.!Look at their Mercedes-Benz launch,always 5 stars hotel or resort,Hey this type of launch party is the worst i went to.!Just Fed-Up,with them,they should invited ALL owners[those cars that registered & park on the 2nd level],can meet more owners too,just tell all the car owners, the 7 owners[inc me] are owners that draw lots & lucky....so they drive out from the showroom,after the launch,the ones that did not get the lots will drive home their cars from the 2nd level..fairer to everybody.

Collected my car,[sorry did not take any photo],i felt sorry for many Brothers & Sisters who booked the car earlier than me,C&C was VERY VERY UNFAIR to YOU.. :angry: :angry: ,just because you paid lesser than me,only 7 cars collected today,i saw many cars[all Registered] on level 2,C&C should call ALL the owners to the launch party....Anyway,the food 'sucks',just drinks & those small cocktail food[no buffet],my Mazda 6 Launch party's food was damm nice...now still hungry.!!!

They should deliver all registered car by today so that everyone have the chance to enjoy the car over the weekend but C&C do until like that really bo swee! :angry: they should invite all their K3 owner-to-be to this launch party instead of selected one! They must think of long term relationship with the customer instead of fxxk n forget date! :angry: :angry:

Ya bro ER-3682, I missed our Mazda 6 launch party. To show their sincerity, they invited all owner-to-be and even the POTENTIAL customers to attend the event!

How much food cost incurred compare to the $$$ that you have spent to buy a car from them? Think all they are looking at right now is only fxxk n forget date instead of remain long term relationship with the owners.

Bad move by C&C. :angry:

congrats bro! you are the first amongst us to get the car :)

Congrats bro! So now can slp peacefully Liao. Nvm laa. Dinner party or not...no point cos my car only coming aug/sep...lol...dunno why they only release 7 cars?? Should just let all first batch owners who secure Coe collect car today lor...the more the merrier wat. Maybe some documents haven't finalised.... :wacko:[rifle]

• Praise 1

C&C cut cost.???C&C just 'Look down' on KIA owners.!Look at their Mercedes-Benz launch,always 5 stars hotel or resort,Hey this type of launch party is the worst i went to.!Just Fed-Up,with them,they should invited ALL owners[those cars that registered & park on the 2nd level],can meet more owners too,just tell all the car owners, the 7 owners[inc me] are owners that draw lots & lucky....so they drive out from the showroom,after the launch,the ones that did not get the lots will drive home their cars from the 2nd level..fairer to everybody.

Agree C&C do till very bo swee here. Anyway bro, don't mind them ba. Got your new ride, don't spoilt your mood with that. Enjoy your ride n quick quick show off to us haha.

Curious to see what other owners will buy for their K3.

post-72655-1374965204_thumb.jpg

C &C Boss - extreme left

follow by Kr Asia Pacific Regional CEO

and extreme right C&C Leng Kee Branch Manager.

thks.

• Praise 1

post-72655-1374965640_thumb.jpg

we are waiting for officially launching speech by C&C boss while having thin snack and drink, no beer, practise safe drive. [laugh]

post-72655-1374966653_thumb.jpg

The red clothing finally pull out and K3 was officially launched in Singapore Market,

the motto is simply unrivalled. [laugh]

post-72655-1374966552_thumb.jpg

post-72655-1374966566_thumb.jpg

post-72655-1374966579_thumb.jpg

maybe the cars have not been sent to install the solar films and other stuff? guess they must have made quite a loss to be giving finger food and soft drinks for an official launch party..haha :D

Twincharged

Congrats bro! So now can slp peacefully Liao. Nvm laa. Dinner party or not...no point cos my car only coming aug/sep...lol...dunno why they only release 7 cars?? Should just let all first batch owners who secure Coe collect car today lor...the more the merrier wat. Maybe some documents haven't finalised.... :wacko:[rifle]

I wonder the car you get will be the 'Full spec' ones or the 'Lower Spec' ones[$15kOMV].?When you booked your car.?

Twincharged

maybe the cars have not been sent to install the solar films and other stuff? guess they must have made quite a loss to be giving finger food and soft drinks for an official launch party..haha :D

Your are wrong,those cars on the 2nd level are ready for collection ones....only maybe these owners paid less[$105k],so C&C not happy...anyway my car got no solar films install..

Turbocharged

walau.... what phone u using to take those pictures? ..... nice nice car become blur ugly.... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement