KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

Hi all kia brothers can i check how is Kia K3?? Thinking of changing one as my coe ending soon..Any advise???

Just register and thinking of kia k3

Good car.

Reliable and of good quality like Toyota

May be rough on edges that you may not see, but is generally refined

Just get SX for its one of the best cars around the same price

Beats Elantra,Corolla and any 1.6 Jap.

Even with you walking away, they still won't budge?

Strange?

Company policy.

If bro @privacy asks for full cash, and they agreed, maybe people beside them also want to pay in full cash and thus c&c cannot earn interest

Edited by Brass
  • Praise 1

Hi all bros

Paint Protection. Any bro do it and share...

Mine is Ex model abt 2 months old. Considering my ride is pearl white OPC, always park at open car park. Thinking of do paint protection

But somehow ppl told me to do wax n polish once a year. Abt 100 plus can get liao. So wash a bit it should be able to shine about a year. So 5 x 100 = 5 years. Where paing protection last 2 yrs only already at $500 n more

So like to hear from all bro should i get paint protection or do wax n polish every year (of cos frequent car washing a must la...n im target do it once 2 wks....hehe)

• Praise 1

What was Ur deal like?

Deal is pretty standard K3 L with (Leather seats, Motrex & solar film) = $77k

Would have preferred Elantra (over budget), or even Accent (not yet launched in sept)

• Praise 1

My car not even 3 yrs.

So after 3rd year then service outside.

You can service your car outside with peace of mind from 31 Dec 2017, without voiding your warranty-

http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/article.php?AID=18174

The Shell Helix Ultra engine oil that C&C uses is not that great in specs (ash, pour point, viscosity etc.)  if you compare with other engine oils like Idemitsu, Total, Mobil 1, Motul, Liqui Moly etc.

Edited by Vinceng

Good car.

Reliable and of good quality like Toyota

May be rough on edges that you may not see, but is generally refined

Just get SX for its one of the best cars around the same price

Beats Elantra,Corolla and any 1.6 Jap.

Company policy.

If bro @privacy asks for full cash, and they agreed, maybe people beside them also want to pay in full cash and thus c&c cannot earn interest

c&c very sticky on loan one leh..

im not sure how u managed to get ur se to waive 5k?

the max i got was waived insurance...

as i said, i was more keen on elantra as i cash out... lose less when i sell cos dont ve rule72

c&c very sticky on loan one leh..

im not sure how u managed to get ur se to waive 5k?

the max i got was waived insurance...

as i said, i was more keen on elantra as i cash out... lose less when i sell cos dont ve rule72

I didn't buy K3

Hi all bros

Mine is Ex model abt 2 months old. Considering my ride is pearl white OPC, always park at open car park. Thinking of do paint protection

But somehow ppl told me to do wax n polish once a year. Abt 100 plus can get liao. So wash a bit it should be able to shine about a year. So 5 x 100 = 5 years. Where paing protection last 2 yrs only already at $500 n more

So like to hear from all bro should i get paint protection or do wax n polish every year (of cos frequent car washing a must la...n im target do it once 2 wks....hehe)

Dude, when you park at an open carpark, your car is exposed to the elements. The wax would not last even a week.

Did machine polishing and wax for my previous ride; after just 2 weeks, there were water spots and whatnot on the car. Wasted my money.

I am 5 months into the PPS with my current ride and all i can say is its money worth spent. Its easier to wash the car and the water spots are little or non-existent at all. But i make it a point to wash the car once every week and do a quick wax every now and then.

Look around for good deals; im sure you will be able to find one for 200-300. There are lotsa providers out there.

Dude, when you park at an open carpark, your car is exposed to the elements. The wax would not last even a week.

Did machine polishing and wax for my previous ride; after just 2 weeks, there were water spots and whatnot on the car. Wasted my money.

I am 5 months into the PPS with my current ride and all i can say is its money worth spent. Its easier to wash the car and the water spots are little or non-existent at all. But i make it a point to wash the car once every week and do a quick wax every now and then.

Look around for good deals; im sure you will be able to find one for 200-300. There are lotsa providers out there.

200-300 PPS? Quite a good deal if really can find one.

Any good recommendations?

Hi all bros

I did mine with T42. For white color new car, don’t expect to see much different.

Hi all bros

My advice for unsheltered carpark is don't do expensive PPS.

I did PPS and park open air cp. Less than 1 year later water spots quite visible and not hand-washable, and I do wash once every week (alternate weeks go to pps workshop to wash too)

Wax would probably not last a few days also.

So if I had a chance of a restart I'd probably do cheaper PPS, once maybe every 2 yrs.

Please tell me you parked sheltered... haha. What was the price range of your PPS?

• Praise 1

My advice for unsheltered carpark is don't do expensive PPS.

I did PPS and park open air cp. Less than 1 year later water spots quite visible and not hand-washable, and I do wash once every week (alternate weeks go to pps workshop to wash too)

Wax would probably not last a few days also.

So if I had a chance of a restart I'd probably do cheaper PPS, once maybe every 2 yrs.

Please tell me you parked sheltered... haha. What was the price range of your PPS?

ok same situation - open car park then.

just get the quotation from T42- 328 for cheaper version.

will opt for this and see how.