KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

I don't use my car much.

Less than 3000km in 14 months.

I park in MSCP and the car gets very dirty/dusty.

Drove around on Jan 1 in very heavy rain and the car got cleaned very nicely.

When I used to park in HDB open car park the car was seldom dirty.

When you about to change car, please inform ...... interest expressed
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

how to turn off eco mode for k3 l variant sia?

L variant can't activate eco mode. If you have eco move on L you have to send to cnc to check. A few L variants have this problem
  • Praise 1

L variant can't activate eco mode. If you have eco move on L you have to send to cnc to check. A few L variants have this problem

Seems that Vichimaru bro wants to turn off Eco mode rather than turning it on. Does L variant always have Eco mode enabled by default and cannot be deactivated? I drive SX, got this Drive Mode button next to gearstick that switches between Eco, Normal and Sports. L variant no such Drive Mode button?

L has no drive mode button :) If eco is activated on L then something is wrong

Probably the LED bulb is already there and the electronic circuitry is already present... so probably accidentally enabled... ha ha...

Probably the LED bulb is already there and the electronic circuitry is already present... so probably accidentally enabled... ha ha...

if buy the spare parts with buttons n connect, L also can have sports more maybe!

• Praise 1

Haha ya, it should be able to be added like the cruise control

I think so too... heh heh... but it's not easy to fix it up... and note... very important point... if an accident occurs, and the insurance company pinpoints the modification as a possible cause of the accident, you won't be covered...

• Praise 1

When you about to change car, please inform ...... interest expressed ð

Lol..mine also same condition, 28k km in 2yrs 2mths.. home office home.. Underground carpark..my car like vampire, only see moonlight no sunlight.. In day hide under car cover..lol.. Maybe change this year, you ai Mai?
  • Praise 1

Lol..mine also same condition, 28k km in 2yrs 2mths.. home office home.. Underground carpark..my car like vampire, only see moonlight no sunlight.. In day hide under car cover..lol.. Maybe change this year, you ai Mai? ðð

Haha ......... mai
  • Praise 1

Haha ......... mai ð his 200km per month ð

Lol.. 200km per mth on red plate or black? Sounds great, but taste good? Lol.. that's means average drive 10 days a mth, 20 days off.. 1 day on 2 day off..wa, ta grab more Wu hua than own car leh..lol... Anyway, k3 is solid n hamsom car, can get better get..

Hi guys, I wanted to inflate the tyres for my ex, saw the manual and side of door stating 32 psi, but when I connected the hose, the gauge stated 38 psi, any idea how I should go about this. Thanks.

• Praise 1

Hi guys, I wanted to inflate the tyres for my ex, saw the manual and side of door stating 32 psi, but when I connected the hose, the gauge stated 38 psi, any idea how I should go about this. Thanks.

Release some of the inside air by pressing the middle pin on the tire air inlet and holding it for about 7s. Should hear hissing sound as air is released. Then reconnect the hose and inflate to 32 psi(220kPa).

• Praise 1

haha.. ask ur ex to inflate herself la...

broke off liao still help u pump