New source of FT that you will welcome

Jman888

My Current tennants are Taiwanese XMM... love talking to them esp the way they talked to you... Makes your day happy... [:p] and they are super friendly and open minded too...

open minded means what? :mellow:

↡ Advertisement

Wah swee! No nid to deal with PRC and pinoy farkface and attitude...Taiwanese are very courteous. I know because I Navy...always go Taiwan one... [laugh]

Wah somemore got Korean...get some Korean lesbians come and Jamesc will confirm cum one... :D :D

Ex-Sea Thunder? You with which unit? Haha.. Panglima warrior here too..

My Current tennants are Taiwanese XMM... love talking to them esp the way they talked to you... Makes your day happy... [:p] and they are super friendly and open minded too...

Any stories to share? [laugh]

(edited)

as long as there's no quota and quality filter, locals will kena jialat jialat in the end no metter which nationality the FW/FT are from. Gahment should learn from past mistakes and not make the same mistakes again. So better put a cap on everything before all hell break loose.

Edited by Kangadrool

Supersonic
(edited)

as long as there's no quota and quality filter, locals will kena jialat jialat in the end no metter which nationality the FW/FT are from. Gahment should learn from past mistakes and not make the same mistakes again. So better put a cap on everything before all hell break loose.

You are right. This could be another influx of foreigners when they open their gate to them, and most importantly the gahment said no caps and quota!

Looks like the gahment did not learn from their mistakes and still think that their FT policy is correct.

Edited by 13177

Seems like the night spots are well ahead of the labour movement......

Oreadi got many many clubs using twxmm n Kim chi cais.......

Later they come , cfm kana corrupted by singlish ..... Haha

[laugh]

Turbocharged

You are right. This could be another influx of foreigners when they open their gate to them, and most importantly the gahment said no caps and quota!

Looks like the gahment did not learn from their mistakes and still think that their FT policy is correct.

F-Talent policy is correct, but unchecked F-Trash policy is not.

Turbocharged

Maybe they can bring the Taiwanese brand of politics here too.

wait for some smart aleck to superimpose our ministar faces onto the pic, and it will be epic [laugh]

Turbocharged

Seems like the night spots are well ahead of the labour movement......

Oreadi got many many clubs using twxmm n Kim chi cais.......

Later they come , cfm kana corrupted by singlish ..... Haha

[laugh]

my kid's classmate is a taiwan pr... her mom is sibeh teh... if i'm some old tiko ah peh, i might fall for her [laugh]

thot taiwan economy and entrepreneurship more kilat than sg, how come they hv to work here as waiter? [confused][confused]

taiwan economy kilat? u havent been there for many years is it :blink:

They already brain drain liao. wages stagnant.

Hypersonic

Maybe they can bring the Taiwanese brand of politics here too.

Got parliament immunity to wack???

Turbocharged

Ermm I think for locals too... I will be one of them.... [laugh] [laugh]

piangz...i keep getting mistaken when see your avatar.. thought my company network suddenly so generous to us and open up access to that 'ahem' forum [laugh]

piangz...i keep getting mistaken when see your avatar.. thought my company network suddenly so generous to us and open up access to that 'ahem' forum [laugh]

You too BTSS liao la.. Haha.. This is car forum, not (singapore) bike forum..

Wah. so when can I come over for dinner? [laugh]:wub:

HAHA [laugh]

↡ Advertisement