New source of FT that you will welcome

Jman888

there a saying which i heard, dont know true or not;

it takes 4 persons to cheat a taiwanese, 3 persons to cheat a Hong konger, 2 persons to cheat a china man, 1 person to cheat a singaporean [:p]

So one Taiwanese can cheat four Singaporeans?? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

You too BTSS liao la.. Haha.. This is car forum, not (singapore) bike forum..

Really alot of tiko people here... <_< <_<

the problem is why are these jobs given to FTs when there are many locals who cant get the job and had to do taxi and etc

the problem is why are these jobs given to FTs when there are many locals who cant get the job and had to do taxi and etc

teksi more profitable than waiter mah [:/]

of course no local want to be waiter

must as well become teksi driver, hawker or crane operator [laugh][laugh]

Hypersonic

My Current tennants are Taiwanese XMM... love talking to them esp the way they talked to you... Makes your day happy... [:p] and they are super friendly and open minded too...

I like "open minded" taiwan xmm too. When are they free? :D

I was told that for taiwanese.. all the companies need is to have 1 singaporean and they can get 1 taiwanese... so nowadays alot of companies getting taiwanese... but at least they are more class than our PRC... from what I observed, they really speak well but can be very teh.. esp if they are to talk to you and ask for help...haaizz..

hard to draw a line at times between landlord and tennat... [bigcry]

sarpok sarpok!!!!!....Taiwan mei mei anytime!!!...go go go pinay.!!!

Pinays.. enough of those banana face... Really stubborn bunch of pple. Tell them not to do that and this and they can challenge you with their reasons. :angry:

Still they will do their way unless u f--k them really hard..

I was told that for taiwanese.. all the companies need is to have 1 singaporean and they can get 1 taiwanese... so nowadays alot of companies getting taiwanese... but at least they are more class than our PRC... from what I observed, they really speak well but can be very teh.. esp if they are to talk to you and ask for help...haaizz..

hard to draw a line at times between landlord and tennat... [bigcry]

Don't need to draw line. Just let the TWMM sleep in your bed lor, then no need charge rent, plus the room she vacates can be rented out to maybe another ang mo ex-pat or something. Like this, everyone happy. [laugh]

Don't need to draw line. Just let the TWMM sleep in your bed lor, then no need charge rent, plus the room she vacates can be rented out to maybe another ang mo ex-pat or something. Like this, everyone happy. [laugh]

Bro, I go for $$ .. not for woman... Beside there is an old way of saying... in SBF... WANT DRINK MILK, NO NEED TO BRING COW HOME ...right?

Pinays.. enough of those banana face... Really stubborn bunch of pple. Tell them not to do that and this and they can challenge you with their reasons. :angry:

Still they will do their way unless u f--k them really hard..

biologically stubborn ppl that stick also very stern.

biologically stubborn ppl that stick also very stern.

Nope.. its in their genes... Philipino PRIDE... they dont listen to others unless u r their boss or you threaten them to go your way or out they go... then they listen..

↡ Advertisement