A career at ComfortDelgro

S4vtec

Supersonic
(edited)

Actually, I don't believe in titles with "Assistant" and "Senior". A manager is a manager. Come on, if you really want him/her to be the manager, let him/her be the manager and not simi assistant manager or senior manager; a ploy to deceive people and trying to underpay or overpay or to justify higher pay for lao kok koi employees. [laugh]

I guess more for company to underpay the employee by giving title like assistant or senior manager. Many times give you a senior title, then if the person cannot handle things well, the boss will scold you more jialat since you are a senior! And you hold more responsibility and big boss require you to performance even better, but your pay could just like a section manager.

Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement

My advice is try public service.

Damn good work-life balance. May not be a significant jump from your current pay but will not be less.

Transport industry where got easy life one. Look at Tuck Yew & mrt ceo... :D

Sebei boh eng.

tuck you very busy going around taking public transport for photo opportunities.....

better be a crane operator, 7K pm sitting in the ivory tower. Time come, go home and no need to taboo homework or worry about work. Nobody will call you after work also. [:p]

container gantry crane operator very good...i was thinking about it too...but shift work i think

tuck you very busy going around taking public transport for photo opportunities.....

I believe he is genuinely keen to find out the truth and not to be smoked by his excessively optimistic executives

Supercharged

Hi bros,

Came across their job oppening for " Senior Manager "

Title sounds big, but from job description looks to be more involved with daily operations.

any one at or foremerly from ComfortDelgro care to share the work experience with the employer ?In terms of salary, advancement oppurtunities, autonomy of work, performance measurements and work life balance in general?

I have tertiary education and 14 years worth of relevant experience in their required field. but looking for a carrer to settle down in. Current focus in life is a good balance between work and persoanl life as my 3 year old starts to embark on her childhood and i would want to be as involved as i possibly can. definetly not looking for a job that requires working till 9 pm everyday....

Better find out what is the working hours and who you report to.

Comfortdelgro is in very operational biz, so some staff work long or odd hours.

In terms of benefits, I don't think they are exceptionally good (local company, don't expect much)

In terms of benefits, I don't think they are exceptionally good (local company, don't expect much)

hmmmm..not very COMFORTing [laugh] [laugh]

better be a crane operator, 7K pm sitting in the ivory tower. Time come, go home and no need to taboo homework or worry about work. Nobody will call you after work also. [:p]

7k PM means one has to work lots of OT to achieve this figure. Where got work-life balance as wanted by TS? [laugh]

Supersonic

abit low for senior manager.

i've ever received a job application from someone who stated his/her previous role was a 'CEO'. drawn pay there was $5k........ :wacko::wacko:

i've ever received a job application from someone who stated his/her previous role was a 'CEO'. drawn pay there was $5k........ :wacko::wacko:

wtf u tlaking, table wipar earn $20k a mth ch know.....

i dun care abt title [laugh] [laugh]

Supersonic

wtf u tlaking, table wipar earn $20k a mth ch know.....

i dun care abt title [laugh][laugh]

had another one damn funny. in the resume, had to mention he/she drives a mini cooper....... :wacko::wacko:

had another one damn funny. in the resume, had to mention he/she drives a mini cooper....... :wacko::wacko:

er u advertise driver position ah...or Italian position [laugh] [laugh]

Supersonic

Lol, could be CEO of toilet. For such position and job scope, $5k is a lot! :D

My advice is try public service.

Damn good work-life balance. May not be a significant jump from your current pay but will not be less.

tiagong cpib got vacancy [:p]

Supersonic

I believe it's all depends on the company operation policy and remuneration package. Doest mean local company benefits would not be good, and MNC confirm is better. I know someone working in an MNC, section manager pay only about $4K and the benefits getting is very little also.

Supersonic

manager level where got OT pay one. [laugh]

Think he refering to crane operator getting 7k pm.

↡ Advertisement