Cabby who hit Bangladeshi worker at manhole still not found

Animian

Supersonic

The news reported that over 100 taxis were inspected but none was found to have suspicious bumps or scratches?! :o How could the taxi driver just escape like this? Surely the taxi needs repaired work lo.

Just haul in all the cabbies and interrogate lah!! The guilty one might crumble under pressure. Premier, not CDG leh. so don't have to interview so many .... maybe if knock down elite's son then the police will do more

The news reported that over 100 taxis were inspected but none was found to have suspicious bumps or scratches?! :o How could the taxi driver just escape like this? Surely the taxi needs repaired work lo.

simple. get into another accident [sly]

if there was no camera, no witness, it is hard to find the culprit just by tracing the car.

GPS need to lock in to trace, but it does not record where every taxi travel everyday.

premier taxi ... i always have bad experience taking premier taxi. if i have a choice i would avoid them. their driver's QC surely got problem

Maybe the taxi already change bumper/respray on the same day at other workshop by the driver.