Either on Leave or Sick Leave!

RadX

Don't scare off many WKS fans in here leh, sad to read that he's becoming your Highest CS Customer [smallcry]

anyway they say liver aldy lah...so can relax a bit

↡ Advertisement

condolences.....

i do hope WKS doctors are like WKS.....then WKS will panic.....

Death Certificate stating cause of his death like this.... Mr.Wong K.S. :o "scare to death" by surgeon few honest words [bigcry]

When i see the overall pic cant help notice how small the pic was! [laugh]

u no ur hobbit theory again <_< <_<

Death Certificate stating cause of his death like this.... Mr.Wong K.S. :o "scare to death" by surgeon few honest words [bigcry]

hahaha...

doctors: mister wong, its either your liver or pancreas got problem...we gonna cut something out...

wks: walao, wu-nyah-boh??? dun scared me leh....you mean you dunno which one got problems meh???

doctors: well..hard to say, we are either sure or not sure where the problems lie......but rest assure, they're all still in your body, and they're not going across the causeway.....

Cb.....wahahaha [laugh] [laugh]

hahaha...

doctors: mister wong, its either your liver or pancreas got problem...we gonna cut something out...

wks: walao, wu-nyah-boh??? dun scared me leh....you mean you dunno which one got problems meh???

doctors: well..hard to say, we are either sure or not sure where the problems lie......but rest assure, they're all still in your body, and they're not going across the causeway.....

Will the doctor say no worries mate! U oni need to pay $7 nia! [:)]

And all his merry friends will visit him n only one will say, "Ah Seng ar....dont worry it can only be cancerous or not cancerous and it cant be both!" :ph34r:

Will the doctor say no worries mate! U oni need to pay $7 nia! [:)]

Surgeon says: Shortie Wong, your bill is S$1.00 cheaper that your kawan kartek cow pun want hard-by-pass surgery, tomorrow you can call the press to brat about it in head line [thumbsup]

And all his merry friends will visit him n only one will say, "Ah Seng ar....dont worry it can only be cancerous or not cancerous and it cant be both!" :ph34r:

Ah Seng good buddies will pacify him in horsepeter by saying, seng kia you can not die, life in singapore is so boring and you need to be more out spoken as usual [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Surgeon says: Shortie Wong, your bill is S$1.00 cheaper that your kawan kartek cow pun want hard-by-pass surgery, tomorrow you can call the press to brat about it in head line [thumbsup]

sekali KBW go CASE to comprain abt overcharging how???

Wah...so good ar! Chek kor discount! Anay ho ar! Chip chip! :huh:

sekali KBW go CASE to comprain abt overcharging how???

I'll go to Ghim Moh CASE office glass door to paste a card, The Card reads....No Entry For Cow Cases, Strictly For Human Case Only !

I'll go to Ghim Moh CASE office glass door to paste a card, The Card reads....No Entry For Cow Cases, Strictly For Human Case Only !

Mad cow har!

Turbocharged

hahaha...

after operation.

Doctor : You are either cure or not cure.

WKS : ????!!!????

Jus for understanding....... all MP post comes with a Secretary? Who foots the pay?

Depend on the secretary...chio or not! [laugh]

↡ Advertisement