All the furore over fried chicken

Christan

EDMW is full of nonsense one. I go in there once a while for gossips!

I think the current hot topic now in EDMW is about pinoys.

there the format quite standard one:

1) so and so ke yi mah [laugh]

2) tia gong so and so [laugh]

3) [saga] so and so [laugh]

4) so and so very bored, will answer all your question [laugh]

5) bash pinoy [laugh]

everyday the same one [laugh]

there the format quite standard one:

1) so and so ke yi mah

2) tia gong so and so

3) [saga] so and so

4) so and so very bored, will answer all your question

5) bash pinoy

everyday the same one [laugh]

yeah cos it's too difficult to actually do something productive with their time [laugh]

yeah cos it's too difficult to actually do something productive with their time [laugh]

but because they really got a lot of people there, usually something funny of the day or cool sotry of the day orginate from there

just treat as entertainment lor [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I try not to eat fried chicken since i'm so sian of the food at my workplace that i eat the chicken wing from the nasi lemak stall 2-3 times/wk.

i like BBQ chicken though. chicken don't have that obvious frozen taste (KFC main culprit)

Wouldn't mind texas chicken though but i haven't eaten that in a while.

What's the problem really? Take your business elsewhere if they refuse. But are they good? I don't mind trying :D

Arnold chicken are fresh and not frozen like KFC.

Thus, the taste is totally different.

But take note tat they are more expensive than KFC.

Another alternative is to go jb eat their KFC. Their chicken are fresh and

not frozen. Best of all, it's much cheaper than over here!!!

The Korean BBQ olive oil fried chicken is very nice, the skin crispy and the meat tender, very tender. They are made to order too. But ..... Very very expensive!

U mean 4fingers chicken.

Definitely one of the nicer chicken!

[smash]

Arnold chicken are fresh and not frozen like KFC.

Thus, the taste is totally different.

But take note tat they are more expensive than KFC.

Another alternative is to go jb eat their KFC. Their chicken are fresh and

not frozen. Best of all, it's much cheaper than over here!!!

wah after the rendang burger I also agree with you on this!

yes KFC chicken frozen, and yes JB KFC can taste it not frozen I believe. Arnold's also!

I am guessing if we were twins separated at birth hahahahaha

Some heated discussions going on at EDMW after TS said Arnold's chicken refused to sell food to non-Muslim. My encounter with them during Ramadan recently was that I had to wait until 7pm for for my takeaway orders (had arrived at 6.20pm) so chose to skip this time round. Noted there were other Non-muslims eating there as well that time. (different experience with TS)

Really big hoohah erupted over this issue.

Fried chicken saga

Actually I do not understand why the furore. This is fasting month, bear in mind. Non-muslims have plenty of choices when it comes to meals. But for our Muslim brothers and sisters, there really aren't that many halal choices. Whatever there are, would probably be crowded.

Having fasted the whole day, they must be extremely hungry, so why not give them the priority? It's not a discrimination thing, it's we as non-Muslim should be more tolerant and understanding.

Look, next month or so, Muslims, Tamils (and Christians and free thinkers) would have to endure the artificial haze created by Chinese during the hungry ghost festival, they also have been taking it in their stride year after year. What is this little bit of forbearance for them during this season?

Give and take la!

Actually I do not understand why the furore. This is fasting month, bear in mind. Non-muslims have plenty of choices when it comes to meals. But for our Muslim brothers and sisters, there really aren't that many halal choices. Whatever there are, would probably be crowded.

Having fasted the whole day, they must be extremely hungry, so why not give them the priority? It's not a discrimination thing, it's we as non-Muslim should be more tolerant and understanding.

Look, next month or so, Muslims, Tamils (and Christians and free thinkers) would have to endure the artificial haze created by Chinese during the hungry ghost festival, they also have been taking it in their stride year after year. What is this little bit of forbearance for them during this season?

Give and take la!

There are plenty of halal choices too. While I agreed wif u abt give and take, I find your comments abt Chinese creating artificial haze rather offensive. Pls be more sensitive towards others

Turbocharged

There are plenty of halal choices too. While I agreed wif u abt give and take, I find your comments abt Chinese creating artificial haze rather offensive. Pls be more sensitive towards others

wat's so offensive abt that? it's true mah...the burning creates a lot of smoke n also the ashes will b flying ard.

After reading the corporate message of Arnold's Chicken, I understand why the company conducts its business in such manner.

wat's so offensive abt that? it's true mah...the burning creates a lot of smoke n also the ashes will b flying ard.

Cuz not all Chinese burns offerings.

What's the problem really? Take your business elsewhere if they refuse. But are they good? I don't mind trying :D

Not bad. Ate at city plaza a few times. IMO better than KFC.

Edited by Relagsingh

Watch it fellas. Discuss the issue at hand and if it goes overboard, this thread will be locked! I will not tolerate any insensitive remarks, regardless!

Watch it fellas. Discuss the issue at hand and if it goes overboard, this thread will be locked! I will not tolerate any insensitive remarks, regardless!

About the chickens?

↡ Advertisement