All the furore over fried chicken

Christan

There are plenty of halal choices too. While I agreed wif u abt give and take, I find your comments abt Chinese creating artificial haze rather offensive. Pls be more sensitive towards others

Noted with thanks.

I am a Chinese too... but I suffer from asthma and every Hungry Ghost month, I suffer.

To make it worse... there are always people who insist on burning their stuff, not in the bins provided, but on grass and walk ways.

Sensitive towards others? I think we Chinese all need to be sensitive to others. If this offends you, I'm really sorry, I'm just stating a self evidence fact, which is easily proven if you open your eyes and walk around during Hungry Ghost month.

↡ Advertisement

Hey check out what edmw found

Not scolding you ah

Funny stuff

Haha... Initially tot its some Disney cartoon... Unless I enlarge the screen!

(Using iPhone)

Hi pal, [wave]

Wat are u waiting for???!!! Quick...quick go try Arnold at city plaza!

Nice!!! It's at level 2.

Damn!!! Reading this thread makes me hungry now!!! Luckily Arnold not

open 24hrs?

Hmm... Regarding the twins issue, I gonna force a confession from

my mum tmr!

Make sure u do your part too! [:p]

Hahaha ya i know abt arnold's have been eating for a decade....

Ok see what next food we might happen to like next LOL

Hahaha ya i know abt arnold's have been eating for a decade....

Ok see what next food we might happen to like next LOL

10yrs liao???

Wah... I only stumble upon it last year!!!

Yah! Let see wat other food we have in common.

Have a great day!

Fried Chicken Lovers,

Check this out : 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken located at ION and Plaza Singapura. (not sure whether they had expanded elsewhere).

I kinda of fall in love with this. I love the taste of the wings and the drumsticks.

It comes with two type of flavors Soy sauce and Spicy.... No Regrets after trying (hehe) [bounce1]

"But don't pin high hopes on their french fries [lipsrsealed] "

Reviews :

http://danielfooddiary.com/2013/09/16/4fingers/

http://the-f-word-blog.blogspot.sg/2012/08/four-fingers-crispy-chicken-ion-orchard.html

http://www.ladyironchef.com/2010/10/4-fingers-bonchon-best-chicken-wings-singapore/

Twincharged

any malays here?

for one thing, I must say, that the fried chicken at most of the malay stalls are the best !

I ever asked my malay colleague and he told me they use kunit (turmeric powder) ... but when I tried it, my fried chicken came out bitter !!

any malays can give a better insight how to do it ?

Supersonic

any malays here?

for one thing, I must say, that the fried chicken at most of the malay stalls are the best !

I ever asked my malay colleague and he told me they use kunit (turmeric powder) ... but when I tried it, my fried chicken came out bitter !!

come i help you tag @eviilusion... 

any malays here?

Not only tumeric lar.....got ginger, lime leaves (i think) serai and a few other things. Must ask my wife. Eh...you asking for which one? The rice, the chicken or the soup? I prefer my wife chicken......put into flour, put into egg white and deep fry....
  • Praise 2

one thing about malay fried chicken is that it has minimum batter which i like and its cooked over slow fire.

but somehow i observed that many malays prefers their fried chicken with lots of batter. Eg KFC spicy or mary brown.

Twincharged

Not only tumeric lar.....got ginger, lime leaves (i think) serai and a few other things. Must ask my wife. Eh...you asking for which one? The rice, the chicken or the soup? I prefer my wife chicken......put into flour, put into egg white and deep fry....

ok... make it simple ... like the malay nasi lemak fried chicken wings ... how to do it ?

don't want Chinese nasi lemak fried chicken wings style hor ...

that wan i donno.....soompah! If i know i will also open nasi lemsk stall...
  • Praise 1

i ever saw the makcik use rice flour as batter... super shiok fried wings

the crunchy dried flour is the main attraction.....just like goreng pisang. Must ask for an extra serving of the flour crumbs.....shiok!
  • Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

You guys are talking about these 2 different styles of fried chicken. Both also I like.

post-17237-0-13286100-1520037000_thumb.jpeg

post-17237-0-28150000-1520037008_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Loki
  • Praise 6

Theres one stall in Bukit Batok blk 413 coffeeshop....nasi lemak with awesome fried chicken wings..only $2:50 (not sure whether the price has increased or not)....but line can be long in the morning.

↡ Advertisement