All the furore over fried chicken

Christan

Wah , very surprised by that . I normally eat at the CS branch also , and all the time , its piping hot .

I would have return the almost cold chicken to them if its served to me .

Maybe most people are ordering the spicy one. I order the original one and it look like left on the shelf longer time. Just not got enough.
↡ Advertisement

I think you can forever forget about cai png treat from ......

but never mind, I buy you.

@bancoe dont like cai png one ..... he like bollywood  :XD:

• Praise 2

Twincharged

my friends have been raving about Arnold's but I have yet to try as the locations are not convenient for me.

Got one at bedok interchange... Although o dunno if convenient for you or not.

They closed the small outlet at pasir ris a few years back and opened the bedok one two years back.

Once a while eat Arnold's would be a nice break from the bigger brands here.

Personally I find the Korean fried chicken coating a bit hard to bite.

WaaA you know alot of Chicken ð

Must be regular

I still think Arnold’s is the best among the others.

Too bad all branches are quite far away.

you naughty troller

again trying to get my arse burn

Apply a layer of Teflon coating over your ......whatever which is so combustible
  • Praise 2

I still think Arnoldâs is the best among the others.

@angcheek is talking about the chickens between Kallang to Aljunied MRT stations lah!!
  • Praise 2

@angcheek is talking about the chickens between Kallang to Aljunied MRT stations lah!! ð

He lived there?

There are not many fried chicken outlets in that area. Only one KFC in Kallang Sports area and Arnold’s in City Plaza in Paya Lebar. I think Old Airport hawker have some western food stalls selling fried chicken too, but I don’t know nice or not.

He should travel out of his comfort zones if he wants to try the other fried chicken outlets.

I still think Arnoldâs is the best among the others.

I saw promo on Grab ...

@angcheek is talking about the chickens between Kallang to Aljunied MRT stations lah!! ð

U dont know Dach
  • Praise 2

He lived there?

There are not many fried chicken outlets in that area. Only one KFC in Kallang Sports area and Arnold’s in City Plaza in Paya Lebar. I think Old Airport hawker have some western food stalls selling fried chicken too, but I don’t know nice or not.

He should travel out of his comfort zones if he wants to try the other fried chicken outlets.

Edited by Tohto

Yo lor @angcheek!!  .... you really must cum out of your oyster shell and not be so lazy  :a-fun:   @freeder can guide U  :a-happy:   

He lived there?

Actually what is wrong?

As far as I remember, I only know KFC in Kallang sports area and Arnold's in City Plaza.

Not wrong to tell him to venture elsewhere for better fried chicken.

Along the area only have many China food along the shophouses.

Else is selling durians. Don't see fastfood outlets there.

Unless you got better recommendations.

Maybe I wrong, not familiar that area.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Every time I walk pass the kopitiam at Jurong East MRT station/bus interchange, there is this Jolibee Chicken fast-food restaurant with a ridiculous long queue of customers.

I have never tried, but is the chicken/food really that good?

Turbocharged

Every time I walk pass the kopitiam at Jurong East MRT station/bus interchange, there is this Jolibee Chicken fast-food restaurant with a ridiculous long queue of customers.

Look at the queue again next time. I think half of the customers are from Philippines.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I find jollibee fried chicken quite like marrybrown in Malaysia. Their menu item also quite unique. Strange thing is that they provide mash potato sauce for the chicken

Twincharged

I find jollibee fried chicken quite like marrybrown in Malaysia. Their menu item also quite unique. Strange thing is that they provide mash potato sauce for the chicken

the chicken is damn hot (as in temperature) .... seems their process seals in the heat in the chicken piece for a longer time.