Pre-Owned Cars, Auction Cars, Repossessed Cars, etc

Kohck

Update - true enough, the same car was put up for auction again a few weeks later.

I participated in the auction again and after much aggravation, I am now the owner of the car.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Update - true enough, the same car was put up for auction again a few weeks later.

I participated in the auction again and after much aggravation, I am now the owner of the car.

congrats!

mind sharing u bid higher this round compare to last?

(edited)

ok then kinda strange they don let u hv it previous round

Apparently it's not the price cos it will only keep falling. The auction did not meet their requirements, they say.

Edited by Toeknee_33

Supercharged

Apparently it's not the price cos it will only keep falling. The auction did not meet their requirements, they say.

maybe you were the only bidder the first round?  [laugh]

Is it true that the amount you pay is much lower than the market price for the same model?

(edited)

Is it true that the amount you pay is much lower than the market price for the same model?

In my opinion, yes, but it must be cautioned that its a measured risk. In my 2 cases, both cars were gems, fortunately.

Buying a used car from a car dealer is already tough enough. I don't advise novices to attempt buying auction cars. 

Edited by Toeknee_33
↡ Advertisement