Need advice for CCTV to be installed outside house gate

Forummer

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros

Need a recommendation for reliable distributor for a CCTV to be installed outside the house gate as my neighborhood has been experiencing housebreaking and stolen shoes and belongings outside corridors almost every week. My 2 pairs of shoes got stolen lately.

When has Singapore become such an unsafe country? :angry:

↡ Advertisement

Unsafe? You blame the country for your own personal carelessness? Why leave your precious shoes outside?

Everytime I see those people leave their phone, laptop, bags in public area and they went on do their thing, as if angel will guard over their property, I seriously hope their item get stolen Everytime! See one time take one time :D

Edited by Jman888
  • Praise 2

Unsafe? You blame the country for your own personal carelessness? Why leave your precious shoes outside?

Everytime I see those people leave their phone, laptop, bags in public area and they went on do their thing, as if angel will guard over their property, I seriously hope their item get stolen Everytime! See one time take one time :D

*LIKE*

very good point, well said

If you're living in HDB, technically it is not legal by law to install a camera that covers the common corridor areas.

You can only install cams inside your unit. But of course, I'm sure many people do find a way to get around this.

If you're living in HDB, technically it is not legal by law to install a camera that covers the common corridor areas.

You can only install cams inside your unit. But of course, I'm sure many people do find a way to get around this.

i interpret his "house gate" as landed property leh. i see people very up one. [laugh]

Hi bros

Need a recommendation for reliable distributor for a CCTV to be installed outside the house gate as my neighborhood has been experiencing housebreaking and stolen shoes and belongings outside corridors almost every week. My 2 pairs of shoes got stolen lately.

When has Singapore become such an unsafe country? :angry:

Certis-Cisco or Aetos ..... :ph34r:

login in to Yahoo or Google and type 'cctv' or 'security cameras', there are more than 100 companies there ... -_-

Install GPS chip in one of your shoes. Track down the thief, call police surround the compound he's hiding in and make the arrest. LoL...

Just keep your precious shoes indoors lah.

[thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Edited by Rainbowbiatch