Will u buy Diesel or Petrol Cars in SG

Darky8888

Good day guys, I'm mean they assure refuel in m'sia.

Sorry for the confusion.

BTW I haven't get the ride and will go there this Saturday.

Good day guys, I'm mean they assure refuel in m'sia.

Sorry for the confusion.

BTW I haven't get the ride and will go there this Saturday.

next year malaysia will be launching Euro 4 standard ...

We only afraid diesel car become too popular and there will be an issue.

Govt. will increase diesel price or the car price and most manufacture don't warranty refuel in M'sia.

• Praise 3

no need to be afraid , they definitely will do it , all means necessary to suck our blood , slowly and painfully and blatantly ..just enjoy while it still last

• Praise 2

no need to be afraid , they definitely will do it , all means necessary to suck our blood , slowly and painfully and blatantly ..just enjoy while it still last

* Choy Choy * … You don't * Sway Chwee * … [laugh]

Wo proper support from govt how can disel cars become popular

Our gharmen wil only support something if ty think ty can make more money from it OR ty wil gain more political points which wil help them during the next election.

Otherwise dun expect or hope ty wil do something out of the goodness of their hearts.

U see almost everything ty do is structured to make more revenue for them only.

• Praise 2

We only afraid diesel car become too popular and there will be an issue.

Govt. will increase diesel price or the car price and most manufacture don't warranty refuel in M'sia.

That is expected.

U see CNG cars. Started with a big hoo har n so many pple get excited n spend so much money to install CNG in their cars then all of a sudden gharmen just with one wave of their hand n increase the price of CNG n it killed it off immediately.

Now all those who installed CNG feel like kicking themselves cos it was a waste of money n most lost money.

I wil never b influenced by all hoo har on some new thing. I wil wait a long time till its surely n truly confirmed n fixed in our system n only then wil I do my sums n calculations n consider it.

Diesel cars is going to b another about face. Now gharmen trying to find the tippingoint on diesel R.Tax to get more pplew to buy diesel cars.

Once there r sufficient numbers of diesel cars on the road, gharmen just pull the carpet out from under their feet. Ty just increase the price of diesel at the pumps till it wil kill thedemand for diesel cars immediately. Just like what was done with CNG cars.

heng i still on euro 2

still can palm all kind of oil shiit

palm oil

filtered gutter oil

marine diesel

That is expected.

U see CNG cars. Started with a big hoo har n so many pple get excited n spend so much money to install CNG in their cars then all of a sudden gharmen just with one wave of their hand n increase the price of CNG n it killed it off immediately.

Now all those who installed CNG feel like kicking themselves cos it was a waste of money n most lost money.

I wil never b influenced by all hoo har on some new thing. I wil wait a long time till its surely n truly confirmed n fixed in our system n only then wil I do my sums n calculations n consider it.

Diesel cars is going to b another about face. Now gharmen trying to find the tippingoint on diesel R.Tax to get more pplew to buy diesel cars.

Once there r sufficient numbers of diesel cars on the road, gharmen just pull the carpet out from under their feet. Ty just increase the price of diesel at the pumps till it wil kill thedemand for diesel cars immediately. Just like what was done with CNG cars.

• Praise 1

That is expected.

Absolutely right ... " evil will flourish , when the good do nothing about it. Its is in our blood to screw each other up

just enjoy while it last man ...

Supersonic

If that happens (again....), then LTA is no better than the unthinking, flip-flop bolehland policies. Let's hope I'm wrong.

Supersonic
(edited)

If that happens (again....), then LTA is no better than the unthinking, flip-flop bolehland policies. Let's hope I'm wrong.

iirc, thought some bro posted a clip of indicating will be better frm next year (2014). The noose was during 2013.

Now as of 2014, 150th stated will soften from 2015.

EDIT : paiseh, off track this is on coe.

Edited by Baal

Supersonic

iirc, thought some bro posted a clip of indicating will be better frm next year (2014). The noose was during 2013.

Now as of 2014, 150th stated will soften from 2015.

Gahmen came up wif CEVS rebate. Clean Euro V diesel cars qualify for CEVS rebate. If more cars qualify for CEVS rebate, that should be good thing. That means less emissions and cleaner air/environment for everyone and that is what any responsible gahmen must strive for.

So what rules hv modern, clean diesels flouted?

Hypersonic

Gahmen came up wif CEVS rebate. Clean Euro V diesel cars qualify for CEVS rebate. If more cars qualify for CEVS rebate, that should be good thing. That means less emissions and cleaner air/environment for everyone and that is what any responsible gahmen must strive for.

CEVS rebate will eat into the car scrap value at 10years. Owner actaully don't get any benefit.

Supercharged

unwritten rules that affected their overall collectibles in "negative" form!!

That is expected.

diesel price has direct impact on the local SMEs. They won't anyhow raise it to same price as Petrol.

But the diesel road tax will definitely be tweaked. This CEVs part also dodgy.

Supersonic

They dun flout any green rules, however, they committed the cardinal sin of providing great FC, Cat B pertrol torque for a Cat A car, thereby cutting short revenue.

On a more serious note, all it takes is for a handful to pump Euro 2 diesel in JB and (progressively) screw the DPF of the zorst, after which start spewing visible smog & that could be the "right" reason thst would be used to increase Special Tax for passenger Diesel Cars.

iirc, 2-3 yrs back, there was an editorial in Torque Mag ........why your/our diesel aspirations could/would go up in smoke.... in that article, it quoted Euro 4 cabs using bootleg diesel spewing black smog.....

But don't get me wrong. I am fully in sappork of diesel passenger cars.

A 1.6TD with 4-6AT, with 110hp/240nm makes a Cat B sized petrol SUV/MPV very feasible.

& superb fuel economy.

diesel price has direct impact on the local SMEs. They won't anyhow raise it to same price as Petrol.

But the diesel road tax will definitely be tweaked. This CEVs part also dodgy.

Could they arrange it such that if its commercial vehicle, can apply for fleet card whereby the discount would effectively reduce price to pre-"screw you" prices.

CEVS rebate will eat into the car scrap value at 10years. Owner actaully don't get any benefit.

Most sites I have visited indicate that (less Honda as its too new & they use aluminium block Vs the traditional iron block) a diesel engine conservatively last 2x as long compared to petrol engines.

hence, it makes sense to drive 20yrs for a TD car ?

Scully, by then they say for TD, instead of + 10%/yr till 150%, it would be +20%/yr till 200% .......:(

↡ Advertisement