Durian Sellers Going Door-To-Door

Sunny

there are many other trade doing door to door ...

Yup..like walls magnum ice cream by teens sellers (in the evenings) who were like "begging" you to buy.

once I asked how much was it?.....and I said "NUTC is selling cheaper, no tks"..i shut the door.

↡ Advertisement

hmmmmm........ purpose of this thread is 'how well your MIL likes you' ..... [laugh]

hahaha mai ani la....I only wish how many MILF likes me [:p]

I tot that this was a day in the past? more than 20yrs ago i still remember that come knocking on the door asking us to buy, but

we din coz we always buy from one at the balestier temple there.

now still see a van at Farmart coming to the table to ask if we wanna eat durians , he will open on the spot.

Turbocharged

Usually I will meet them in car parks near markets.... -_-

sometimes they are very irritating cos they follow you and keep asking again & again .... [mad]

tell them u eat angmoh potato one..hate durian smell loh..

Hahahaha. You sure you can handle a few MILFs at once? [sly]

hmmm true also hahaha..but on some cases some MILFs quite busy wan (eg either must go home cook, or only lunch hour free. or only can meet tues and thurs, etc) oops better not get into too detail liao. have to schedule nicely so wont coincide [:p]

Report the illegal hawkers....the hotline no is 1800 CALL NEA - 1800 2255 632.

by the time NEA officer come, they already sold all durians and go back JB liao lorrr..

• Praise 1

Yup..like walls magnum ice cream by teens sellers (in the evenings) who were like "begging" you to buy.

once I asked how much was it?.....and I said "NUTC is selling cheaper, no tks"..i shut the door.

This ice-cream thing I kena before! Was juz before this yr CNY.

2 teens abt 14 yo proclaiming to be bro n sis ( bengish n abit lian) tried selling me those

block ice-cream tat we see on mobile ice- cream motorcycle.

Told me some sob story, then follow by say left only 2 in their icebox. Out of pity, ask him how much?

$25/block!!! [furious] somemore ask me to take both!!!

I was like huh!!!??? [dizzy]

Supercharged

Nowadays Durian sellers going door-to-door?

My MIL kana conned $160 today ($13/kg) for so call mao shan wang durians.

I find it not worth even $50 and doubted even reached the weight.

mai kong liao.....kong liao kek sim + lao sai [bigcry]

Warn your old folks at home, not to buy any of them. They probably go around in late morning/afternoon looking for "easy" target when most people are usually working.

Mind telling us which area is it ?

Supercharged

2 teens abt 14 yo proclaiming to be bro n sis ( bengish n abit lian) tried selling me those

Told me some sob story, then follow by say left only 2 in their icebox. Out of pity, ask him how much?

This one I met before also. Also told me some sob story....like their family in debt or something. I just gave some excuse and reject them nicely.

I was just thinking these young people got youth, got hands/legs why don't just find a job if they are really in need of money??? [confused]

This one I met before also. Also told me some sob story....like their family in debt or something. I just gave some excuse and reject them nicely.

I was just thinking these young people got youth, got hands/legs why don't just find a job if they are really in need of money??? [confused]

those ice cream selling kids all kena bluffed into paying for the ice cream block then go around bluffing people to buy and tell sob stories.

Better siam from them as the ice cream duno come from where..wait eat till lao sai... [bigcry]

Nowadays Durian sellers going door-to-door?

My MIL kana conned $160 today ($13/kg) for so call mao shan wang durians.

I find it not worth even $50 and doubted even reached the weight.

mai kong liao.....kong liao kek sim + lao sai [bigcry]

Warn your old folks at home, not to buy any of them. They probably go around in late morning/afternoon looking for "easy" target when most people are usually working.

Mao shan wang is the most easy recognized durian... the bottom of the durian has a big Star pattern.... if you see these kinda illegal hawkering.... call 'Di gu'..... aka NEA... to get risk of them...

Edited by LoverofCar

Is it illegal to sell durian door to door ?

to sell something in SG especially food consumables don't you need a proper licence

Actually I always wander how do these vans, full of durians behind, can come thru our custom?

Whenever I met these people in car park. I always tell them, I don't want it to be weighted. Regardless of size, 一粒一块.

They always give me that this country pumpkin comes from where look :D

But I don't care. First I don't trust their weighting scales. Second, I don't trust the durians. But if it is $1 each, I don't mind take the risk.

durians is common place la.... i have got OTAH sellers that come in Malaysian registered vans, set up their charcoal pits, and do a otah bbq right in front of the crowded common bus stop . normally lasts about 1 hour before they hurriedly load everything back onto the van, whom will circle theestate and pck thm up ....

called NEA no action, by the time these sleeping fellas come, the hawkers would have reach KL already. call the police they say not under their jurisdiction, advise to call NEA.

ya..same tactic

↡ Advertisement