Mongolian murder Freed

Tayspiderx

anything is "boleh" ............... after election ............ hehe [lipsrsealed]

their side is everything is boleh even before election.. blackout and phantom voters!!!

their side is everything is boleh even before election.. blackout and phantom voters!!!

ours also everything boleh even before election; ministers in polling station but not within radius of 200m; they have blackout and phantom voters, we never loose out, we have GRC, free transport and chicken-rice; the bottom line, politics is never clean, only perceived to be clean

ours also everything boleh even before election; ministers in polling station but not within radius of 200m; they have blackout and phantom voters, we never loose out, we have GRC, free transport and chicken-rice; the bottom line, politics is never clean, only perceived to be clean

Pls stick to topic leh,now becomes local politics <_<

next, both cops will report back to work ..... -_-

Still report back to work???

They should have enough to enjoy for the rest of their life in style. :ph34r:

funny why dun just kill these 2 men in prison and close the case.... so many reason, sick/fall/commit sucide

by releasing them, they are just giving cannon fodder to the opposition parties

but then again, those who dun believe in BN already gave up already so doesn't matter

those who believe in BN will just support them blindly

Pls stick to topic leh,now becomes local politics <_<

I stuck to the topic and discussion has evolved to compare and contrast, we need to put everything in proper perspective, otherwise, we may slowly but surely be convinced that we are superior beings and are actually saint when we compare to our neighbouring countries; i have visited Malaysia many many times and i think it is a beautiful country and so far touch wood, the people i met there all very nice

next, both cops will report back to work ..... -_-

Tactically & privately reinstated with promotion and awards like the 2 jokers at below :wacko:

[shakehead]

post-62943-1377269881_thumb.jpg

The eventual outcome is exactly what my Malaysian friend predicted before the trial.

David then ask your MY.friend to read my palm and predict my fortunes, he seem to be sibei june [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement